Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Get Money To Finance Your Project! - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Get Money To Finance Your Project! (1175 Views)

Free Money To Your Perfect Money Account / Do You Have A PFI To Sell Or Are You Struggling To Finance That DPK PFI? / Are U Willing To Finance LPO Supply Of Petroleum Product In PH And Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Money To Finance Your Project! by sholacom(m): 4:44pm On Jun 21, 2009
Right, we are in d days when banks are turning people seeking finance down, what is their fate in this period of global economic meltdown.I know that lots of Nigerians still have hot projects and deals to seal.That can make us smile.U have containers to clear, supplies to make,projects to complete etc(Terms: 500k - 5m only for now, Tenor: Maximum of 8weeks, the deal MUST be hot and the ROI must be sweet o), i can't shout at all.Just call 08035067285 or send me an SMS.Cheers.
Re: Get Money To Finance Your Project! by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 30, 2009
Shola.com i need a 1.3m loan. please send details, conditions and payment plan to my mail spakplug@yahoo.com. Cheers
Re: Get Money To Finance Your Project! by etchel(m): 3:45pm On Jan 11, 2012
Shola.com i need N2.5m loan. Send me detail requirement of grantin me this loan to muperfectgenius@gmail.com i have real big business on ground.
Re: Get Money To Finance Your Project! by Petrodirect: 6:25am On May 08, 2020
How

(1) (Reply)

Er / Healthy,longer And Fuller Hair With El Glittas Hair Wonder Cream / Air Cargo To Congo│choice Logistics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.