Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,677 members, 7,831,103 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Charity Is Love, Charity Is Fun - The T.I. Expirience - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charity Is Love, Charity Is Fun - The T.I. Expirience (515 Views)

Charity Nnaji: "Ex-BBNaija Housemate Asked Senator To Pay N1M For Sex With Her" / Highest Paid Musicians In Nigeria In 2016 - T.I.N Magazine / Ten Most Influential Women In Nigeria 2016 - By T.I.N Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Charity Is Love, Charity Is Fun - The T.I. Expirience by kateskitty(f): 5:26am On Jan 16, 2016
One Christmas Eve, celebrity superstar T.I. walked into a Walmart store and was asking people what they wanted for Christmas and they should go get it, that he was going to pay. The rapper paid the tab for hundreds of single moms in the store. He told many to go get whatever they wanted too and paid. This got me thinking about celebrities in Nigeria, and how they just love to rub their money in the face of the masses, like throwing money in the air and showing off their expensive houses. You may argue that they worked hard for their money yes, but T.I. also did.
Jay-Z also worked hard for his money and yet he has The Shawn Carter Scholarship Fund (SCSF) to help individuals facing socio-economic hardships further their education at institutions of higher learning. Have you wondered how many NGOs are there in Nigeria that offer scholarships? Not much or not enough to go round. I'll never forget the words of Jay-Z where he said "how can I help the poor if I'm one of them, so I got rich gave back now that's a win, win". I'm a firm believer that when God blesses you with something, He is not giving you alone but wants you to be a blessing to others.

Watch the video and be touched

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G47ZvozasTA
Re: Charity Is Love, Charity Is Fun - The T.I. Expirience by gistme24(m): 11:21pm On Jan 18, 2016
I watched the video and I was touched . Little gestures like these can go a long way in making a huge difference in the kids / mums' life.

The real truth about Nigerian actist is that they do not make as much as they want us to believe, don't be deceived by the pics they are always putting up, majority are actually broke a??. Most just seek for attention .

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Man Climbs Lagos High-tension Tower, Stays There For Three Hours / Steve Harvey To Host Julius Agwu’s Comedy Concert / Mother Of Wizkid’s Second Child Tells Theshaderoom He’s A Deadbeat So Far!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.