Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,120 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

eCommerce Website Development Live Step By Step Video Join Us Now On Niaraland - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / eCommerce Website Development Live Step By Step Video Join Us Now On Niaraland (664 Views)

Niaraland Is Now On A Secured Internet (HTTPS) / How To Create A Forum Like Niaraland.com / Freebies For Niaraland Get Twitter, Instagram Followers And Likes, And Youtube (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

eCommerce Website Development Live Step By Step Video Join Us Now On Niaraland by villeanns(m): 8:19am On Jan 16, 2016
STEP BY STEP PRACTICAL TRAINING ON HOW TO DEVELOP ECOMMERCE WEBSITES

I will be taking you guts on how to develop fully functional and responsive eCommerce website in practical step by step with videos and graphically demonstration.

If you're interested to join and learn exactly one step click by click on how to develop eCommerce portals like Jumia, Konga, Yudala, Toofoo, Jiji and many other worldclass websites.

Kindly indicate interest.
1. Click like and when we have just 20 likes on this post we can then take startup this course
2. To be updated via WhatsApp drop your phone number and I will add you up on the Group WhatsApp platform for quick updates.

Nigeria have gone cashless and system and eCommerce have gradually taking over our system of shopping both home and abroad. Keep likes coming and once we have 20 likes we take off and the first 20 likes will have the videos and PDF with graphics illustrations., while the 21 above will have it in PDF with graphics illustrations.

PLS TAKE NOTE:

Once thing I know is that if you are ready to learn eCommerce, School Portals, Hospital Management, Church website with live service video streaming, Hotel management with online reservation and booking.

We can only start with eCommerce and move gradually to the next.

CONGRATULATIONS.... In advance to the first 20 likes. As you will be learning a new skill that will be putting foods on your table for live.

TO YOUR SEUCESS.

Name: O. DESTINY
Te: +2348146535363
URL: www.OnaDESTINY.com

4 Likes

Re: eCommerce Website Development Live Step By Step Video Join Us Now On Niaraland by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 16, 2016
intrested

my number in my profile
Re: eCommerce Website Development Live Step By Step Video Join Us Now On Niaraland by precioustemmy(f): 6:38pm On Jan 16, 2016
interested my whatsapp number: 08055948700
Re: eCommerce Website Development Live Step By Step Video Join Us Now On Niaraland by villeanns(m): 10:41am On Jan 17, 2016

Hi Friends!

I am still in the business to take you "LIVE TRAINING ON HOW TO DEVELOP AN ECOMMERCE WEBSITES" for FREE.

Just need minimum of 20 persons and the training will commence.

How? All you need to book your space in this coming live skill acquisition is just to hit the like button. Period!

Book your SLOT now.

Re: eCommerce Website Development Live Step By Step Video Join Us Now On Niaraland by Bigdreams(m): 11:19am On Jan 18, 2016
Every opportunity to learn is a plus.

I'm here to learn Sir!
Re: eCommerce Website Development Live Step By Step Video Join Us Now On Niaraland by MisterGrace: 4:48pm On Jan 18, 2016
following
Re: eCommerce Website Development Live Step By Step Video Join Us Now On Niaraland by amlove: 5:55pm On Jan 18, 2016
Interested here
And WhatsApp 08103506873

(1) (Reply)

You Are Killin Your Blog Post Every Time Blogging. If You Are Doing This / Bloggers Urgently Needed!!! / How To CREATE Your Youtube Channel And Make Money From Your Uploaded Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.