Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,696 members, 7,955,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:29 AM

MTN Short Comings - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / MTN Short Comings (358 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MTN Short Comings by Ovupower(m): 8:27am On Jan 16, 2016
There are lots of things that needs change, from government sector to private sector even to the welfare of the Nigerian consumers. My area of concentration for now is the telecommunication sector. Am so tired of some of these service providers taking Nigerians for granted, playing us for a fool. We are not fools, we are reasonable individuals trying as much as possible not to disturb the other person, always believing tomorrow would be better, but, as it stands, if we continue with that school of thought that "tomorrow would be better", we might wake up one day and find that we have lost tomorrow. Now is the time to demand for accountability. I am particularly angered by MTN with their fake promises of bonus. Why promise what u can't give? Why campaign for things you can't deliver? The recent re-registration of sims which am sure most of us has done it more than 3x has brought them to my notice. We never asked them for their bonuses, we were minding our business as usual and they came with their problem. I was promised 5,000 worth of airtime if I do the registration again, I did it and my account was credited with it only for me to make some few calls and all the credits gone. I believe am not the only person who has fallen prey to their deceptive skill but am promising here that it won't happen to any other Nigerian from today because am going to do something about it. I call upon Nigerians today to stand up and fight for their rights through the media and other peaceful means until they realise its not business as usual. They all need to respect the Nigeria consumer. I have given them 30mins to restore my credit or I will switch. Am waiting, I promise to keep you all posted. God bless you all as we correct the misinterpretation of the Nigerian consumers.
I hope this gets to the authorities concerned.
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Symptoms And Preventive Measures Of Diabetes. / Introducing Microsoft Stream: A New Cloud-based Video Service For Businesses / Microsoft Dynamics AX2012 Online Training Classes| 24*7 Server Access Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.