Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,666 members, 7,823,884 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Mark Zuckerberg's Neighbours Are Angry With Him - Here's Why - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mark Zuckerberg's Neighbours Are Angry With Him - Here's Why (1563 Views)

Efe Visits His Former Neighbours In Lagos (Photos) / Davido Is Angry With Sony Music, Threatens To Terminate Deal / Mark Zuckerberg’s Neighbours Are Furious With The Facebook Billionaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mark Zuckerberg's Neighbours Are Angry With Him - Here's Why by DUBlog(f): 8:56am On Jan 16, 2016
Neighbours to one of the world's richest people, Mark Zuckerberg's are furious with him.

Apparently, the billionaire's security team are repeatedly leaving their vehicles, two silver SUVs, illegally outside his house - taking up valuable parking space.

Zuck's fellow residents are so infuriated they've circulated a letter urging other neighbours to report him to the authorities. The letter reads:

“I’m sure you all agree that it can be cumbersome living next to Zuck. I think we’ve all tried to be as patient and civil as possible during the very long construction, the noise, the trash, the blocking of streets, etc.

Now that all that circus is done, we are left with 2 silver SUV's permanently occupying desirable parking spots.

It goes without saying that living close to Dolores Park and the awesome neighboring districts already creates a challenge when it comes to street parking, so the 2 spots that are illegally being held for Zuck only makes matters worse."

The anti-social network of neighbours want Zuckerberg reported to the San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency.

The letter includes the contact details of Tim Wenzel, Zuckerberg's "residential security manager", including his Facebook email.

But Zuckerberg stands by his security team.

“The security team’s cars are parked in accordance with local parking laws. The team strives to be sensitive to neighbors’ concerns and regrets any inconvenience,” a spokesperson told Buzzfeed .

Zuckerberg has a busy year ahead of him after making a resolution that he will build a robot butler to help him around the house. How will his neighbours take to that?

www.divineloveudorji..co.ke/2016/01/mark-zuckerbergs-neighbours-are-angry.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg's Neighbours Are Angry With Him - Here's Why by playtheblues(f): 9:26am On Jan 16, 2016
Jealous neighbours lol
Re: Mark Zuckerberg's Neighbours Are Angry With Him - Here's Why by nmaihat: 9:34am On Jan 16, 2016
playtheblues:
Jealous neighbours lol

I beg to differ. Anybody who lives in Mark's neighbourhood is probably wealthy too, though may not be famous as he is.

Anyways, I wonder why you are FTC on a thread you created.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg's Neighbours Are Angry With Him - Here's Why by Starttell: 10:20am On Jan 16, 2016
He is my colleague.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg's Neighbours Are Angry With Him - Here's Why by playtheblues(f): 10:23am On Jan 16, 2016
I didn't create the thread.

So you think it's only wealth that people can be jealous of? It could be his fame or his intelligence.

nmaihat:

I beg to differ. Anybody who lives in Mark's neighbourhood is probably wealthy too, though may not be famous as he is.

Anyways, I wonder why you are FTC on a thread you created.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg's Neighbours Are Angry With Him - Here's Why by cruzita(f): 11:29am On Jan 16, 2016
they are complaining ,they should come to naija and see the real thing.ur neighbor will face the exhaust of his *I pass my neighbor * to ur window and will claim right if u question him about it.una own no be wahala na

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg's Neighbours Are Angry With Him - Here's Why by chronos: 11:52am On Jan 16, 2016
A
Re: Mark Zuckerberg's Neighbours Are Angry With Him - Here's Why by 7footre(m): 12:06pm On Jan 16, 2016
Make them thank God say na only two! If na naija, the whole parking lot would have been occupied by his ride... report to authorities and you go still frog jump
Re: Mark Zuckerberg's Neighbours Are Angry With Him - Here's Why by gabylzy(m): 1:40pm On Jan 16, 2016
God inspire me 2make a social netwrk..nd get rich...hehehe..ma neighbours go hear am..i go park for wizkid nd 2face yard grin

(1) (Reply)

[MUSIC] Runtown – Roll Up (re Up) (wizkid & Emtee Cover) / Davido Rocks His Own Wears As He Poses For The Camera, Announces The Launch Date / Can You Imagine : See How This Lady Is Twerking For This Small Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.