Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

My Film O-TOWN Screening At Göteborg Film Festival, Sweden. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / My Film O-TOWN Screening At Göteborg Film Festival, Sweden. (462 Views)

Ewu Gambia Soundtrack From My Film O-Town / Watch The Trailer For My Film "O-Town" / My Film O-Town to premiere at AFRIFF 2015 !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Film O-TOWN Screening At Göteborg Film Festival, Sweden. by FieryFilm: 9:07am On Jan 16, 2016
"Tough-guy Peace and his two cronies try to climb the crime ladder in this stylised action comedy, reminiscent of Tarantino's early work. The underworld in the east Nigerian city of Owerri, or "O-town", is populated by petty thieves, pimps, pushers and a local celebrity in the form of "The Artist", a rapper with delusions of grandeur. From the top of the hieararchy, mob kingpin "The Chairman" controls everything – even though Peace would like to change that. Just as in his debut, the zombie flick Ojuju (2014), director C. J. Obasi displays playfulness, charm and humour in this reference-studded genre experiment loosely based on his own youth in Owerri."

- Jonas Holmberg

O-TOWN screening at Göteborg Film Festival, Sweden. Screening times and tickets now available...
Click here for details
https://festival.giff.se/events/o-town

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones / The Real Change Is Here Peeps!!! / Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.