Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,726 members, 7,844,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Double Your Stake - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Double Your Stake (640 Views)

Sure Single Stake / Enjoy Your Stake! / Make 2 Times Your Stake For Just #500 Daily After Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Double Your Stake by fancyfancy: 10:22am On Jan 16, 2016
Good day to you my fellow country men, my name is lawal olalekan aka fancyfancy, am a new member on this educative, informative and profitable forum. I'm here to introduce to you a new method which you can use to stake your bet . Sport betting has been my means of livelihood ever since I graduated from uni. and I can boldly inform you that many people had also benefited from my experience as a punter.

I stake 3 times in a week and I can proudly tell you that ever since I started this biz , I only had 4 cases of red ticket which means I have had hundreds of green ticket.

My games are not free but I will give you money to start buying by uploading at least 10 green tickets for good one month, and I can assure you that if you partner with me, greener and brighter future ahead of everyone of us. After 10 free tickets, you will be paying 2000 naira for weekend games ( sat & sun ) and my phone number will be made available to anyone who is ready to make money. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Double Your Stake by donpapachi(m): 10:23am On Jan 16, 2016
fancyfancy:
Good day to you my fellow country men, my name is lawal olalekan aka fancyfancy, am a new member on this educative, informative and profitable forum. I'm here to introduce to you a new method which you can use to stake your bet . Sport betting has been my means of livelihood ever since I graduated from uni. and I can boldly inform you that many people had also benefited from my experience as a punter.

I stake 3 times in a week and I can proudly tell you that ever since I started this biz , I only had 4 cases of red ticket which means I have had hundreds of green ticket.

My games are not free but I will give you money to start buying by uploading at least 10 green tickets for good one month, and I can assure you that if you partner with me, greener and brighter future ahead of everyone of us. After 10 free tickets, you will be paying 2000 naira for weekend games ( sat & sun ) and my phone number will be made available to anyone who is ready to make money. Thank you
am in
Re: Double Your Stake by fancyfancy: 10:37am On Jan 16, 2016
Day 1 free ticket

England
Tottenham - Sunderland 1x

Italy
Maceratese - lupa Roma 1x

England
Manchester city - crystal palace 1x

Kuwait
Am Kuwait - khaitan 1x

Northern Ireland
Linfied - Dungannon 1x

Egypt
Zamalek - elshorta 1x

France
Toulouse - PSG x2

Cyprus
Larnaca - limasol 1x

Wales
Connahs - tns x2

Spain
Villarreal - betis 1x

Italy
Foggia - paganesse 1x

Italy
Napoli - sassuolo 1x

Those games are good for straight win but I would not recommend

Re: Double Your Stake by sunnykalu125(m): 10:51am On Jan 16, 2016
Are u in whatsapp add me 08130638595
Re: Double Your Stake by Nobsaibot(m): 1:36pm On Jan 17, 2016
fancyfancy:
Day 1 free ticket
England Tottenham - Sunderland 1x
Italy Maceratese - lupa Roma 1x
England Manchester city - crystal palace 1x
Kuwait Am Kuwait - khaitan 1x
Northern Ireland Linfied - Dungannon 1x
Egypt Zamalek - elshorta 1x
France Toulouse - PSG x2
Cyprus Larnaca - limasol 1x
Wales Connahs - tns x2
Spain Villarreal - betis 1x
Italy Foggia - paganesse 1x
Italy Napoli - sassuolo 1x
Those games are good for straight win but I would not recommend
BUSTED!!!
Re: Double Your Stake by imagrg(m): 4:01pm On Jan 17, 2016
You can add me on WhatsApp also : 08035096342
Re: Double Your Stake by agadam(m): 4:36pm On Jan 17, 2016
add me pls....
Re: Double Your Stake by sexaddict08(m): 5:56pm On Jan 17, 2016
this business no easy at all...
your first game failed...
wales...tns lost..
sorry, try again let's still see. But playing plenty games win-or-draw is not the best but its your strategy sha so don't be discouraged if its working for u.

(1) (Reply)

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm / Dark Days Ahead Of Mourinho Capture At Man U / England Showed Bale How It's Done-rooney(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.