Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Seeking Co-maintenance And Blog Reviews For A New Website: Http://shelvebox.com/ - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Seeking Co-maintenance And Blog Reviews For A New Website: Http://shelvebox.com/ (417 Views)

.......... / Free Wordpress Blog Reviews,traffic/followers. / Website Http://eidesk.com And Http://scotlex.com For Sale Place Your Bid Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seeking Co-maintenance And Blog Reviews For A New Website: Http://shelvebox.com/ by anitchec(m): 10:59am On Jan 16, 2016
Am the admin of http://shelvebox.com/ and am looking for co-maintainers for the site.
You dont necessarily need to be an experienced programmer but a little knowledge would be appreciated.
What is required is that you review the site and find a part of the site you can assist me with, even if its just posting contents or writing a one line css cod.
! Bloggers pls pls pls review and write honestly your views of the site, its still new so go easy. some back links would be greatly appreciated and if there is any way i can be of help to you? be rest assured i will.
Thanks!

Whatsapp: 08034248988
BBM: 567E44FD

(1) (Reply)

Set Series Color Highcharts / TWITTER Follow Back,i PROMISE To Follow Anybody Dt Follows Me. / How Can I Add Thumbnail Images To My Post And Make It Show In Homepage (blogger)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.