Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,905 members, 7,817,681 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Award Winning Rapper Finally Donates Bras From Female Fans To Charity - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Award Winning Rapper Finally Donates Bras From Female Fans To Charity (1228 Views)

New Hot Video - Channel 0 Award Winning Rapper Mtrill Returns With "Aboh" / [VIDEO] Flavour Rocks Female Fans In New Concert Video - FULL / Fans To Boycott Sarkodie's Rapperholic Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Award Winning Rapper Finally Donates Bras From Female Fans To Charity by cupidhero(m): 11:02am On Jan 16, 2016
Missouri born rapper Tech N9ne of strange music donated about 550 bras from his loyal female fans to charity. He disclosed this on his facebook page early this morning and thanked those who complied with the him about pulling off their bras while he performed for them.
grin cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FBwVRNOL70

Re: Award Winning Rapper Finally Donates Bras From Female Fans To Charity by Dinocarex(m): 11:05am On Jan 16, 2016
It takes real rap lover to flow with Tech N9ne.
Tech N9ne is ur favourite rapper favourite's rapper.
Madt skills in delievery and speed!!!

On a lighter note!!!
Let's the tittis flow!!
Re: Award Winning Rapper Finally Donates Bras From Female Fans To Charity by cupidhero(m): 11:16am On Jan 16, 2016
Dinocarex:
It takes real rap lover to flow with Tech N9ne.
Tech N9ne is ur favourite rapper favourite's rapper.
Madt skills in delievery and speed!!!

On a lighter note!!!
Let's the tittis flow!!
One of the realest chopper i know....he was so good that Marshall Mathers did a verse for free on his world wide choppers 2 track.

1 Like

Re: Award Winning Rapper Finally Donates Bras From Female Fans To Charity by Dinocarex(m): 1:31pm On Jan 16, 2016
cupidhero:

One of the realest chopper i know....he was so good that Marshall Mathers did a verse for free on his world wide choppers 2 track.
I like to relate to dudes that know rap.
Not just the mainstream rap but the underground sound.
Chop knuckle bro!!!
Re: Award Winning Rapper Finally Donates Bras From Female Fans To Charity by cupidhero(m): 6:50pm On Jan 16, 2016
Dinocarex:

I like to relate to dudes that know rap.
Not just the mainstream rap but the underground sound.
Chop knuckle bro!!!
Real nigga! *Bumps fist* Just lost 6GB of my favorite Hip Hop collection and the internet ain't helping matters.....almost had a heart attack when i saw The Underachivers and Dreamville's Cozz on a website today...word is bond bro.
Re: Award Winning Rapper Finally Donates Bras From Female Fans To Charity by Dinocarex(m): 7:57pm On Jan 16, 2016
cupidhero:

Real nigga! *Bumps fist* Just lost 6GB of my favorite Hip Hop collection and the internet ain't helping matters.....almost had a heart attack when i saw The Underachivers and Dreamville's Cozz on a website today...word is bond bro.
I use playwap.mobi to download album..
U get try that
Re: Award Winning Rapper Finally Donates Bras From Female Fans To Charity by Nobody: 6:51am On Dec 13, 2016
everthing about this is stupid undecided aside from the donations

(1) (Reply)

[video] Tiwa Savage Ft. Wizkid – Bad / AUDIO: Falz – Wehdone Sir (prod. By Sess) / If You Could Listen To One Song All Day, Everyday, Non-stop, What Song Would Tha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.