Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,581 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

Government Of Japan (monbukagakusho: Mext) Scholarship For 2016 (graduate Level) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Government Of Japan (monbukagakusho: Mext) Scholarship For 2016 (graduate Level) (1540 Views)

Study In Japan: 2018/2019 Japan Government Monbukagakusho (mext) Scholarship (th / Japan Government (MEXT) Scholarship 2018 For International Student / Japanese Government MEXT Scholarship For Undergraduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Government Of Japan (monbukagakusho: Mext) Scholarship For 2016 (graduate Level) by kufre2010: 12:24pm On Jan 16, 2016
GOVERNMENT OF JAPAN (MONBUKAGAKUSHO: MEXT) SCHOLARSHIP FOR 2016 (GRADUATE LEVEL)
The Government of Japan, through its embassy in Nigeria, has proposed to provide scholarships for Nigerian students desirous of pursuing post-graduate studies in Japanese Universities with effect from April, 2016.

This offer is open to first degree graduates with competitive grade points in recognised Universities who have attained a maximum age of thirty-five (35) years. The application form is obtainable from the Embassy of Japan office located at No. 9, Bobo Street, Off Gana Street, Maitama, Abuja or online at http://www.ng.emb-japan.go.jp/mext2015.html
Re: Government Of Japan (monbukagakusho: Mext) Scholarship For 2016 (graduate Level) by chukwunonso1960(m): 8:05am On Jun 18, 2016
hi, thanks for the information, please do you have any idea on how to send the filled form, im very far from abuja. thanks
kufre2010:
GOVERNMENT OF JAPAN (MONBUKAGAKUSHO: MEXT) SCHOLARSHIP FOR 2016 (GRADUATE LEVEL)
The Government of Japan, through its embassy in Nigeria, has proposed to provide scholarships for Nigerian students desirous of pursuing post-graduate studies in Japanese Universities with effect from April, 2016.

This offer is open to first degree graduates with competitive grade points in recognised Universities who have attained a maximum age of thirty-five (35) years. The application form is obtainable from the Embassy of Japan office located at No. 9, Bobo Street, Off Gana Street, Maitama, Abuja or online at http://www.ng.emb-japan.go.jp/mext2015.html
Re: Government Of Japan (monbukagakusho: Mext) Scholarship For 2016 (graduate Level) by Omoocash(m): 12:44pm On Jun 27, 2016
The application is closing on the 30th June, 2016. How can one submit the completed application forms. Who has their mobile contact ?

chukwunonso1960:
hi, thanks for the information, please do you have any idea on how to send the filled form, im very far from abuja. thanks
Re: Government Of Japan (monbukagakusho: Mext) Scholarship For 2016 (graduate Level) by abdulbnyusuf(m): 3:42pm On Jul 17, 2016
Hye my fellow students
I have applied for japanese MEXT scholarship, and they said they should contact us mid-july, unfortunately rightnow I can't access my email with which I have registered due to mail server security issues.
Pls is there anybody here that is invited for the exam?
do they also contact applicants through SMS or phone call?
Because my callender is showing me 16-july which I know is exactly mid-july
Re: Government Of Japan (monbukagakusho: Mext) Scholarship For 2016 (graduate Level) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 19, 2016
abdulbnyusuf:
Hye my fellow students
I have applied for japanese MEXT scholarship, and they said they should contact us mid-july, unfortunately rightnow I can't access my email with which I have registered due to mail server security issues.
Pls is there anybody here that is invited for the exam?
do they also contact applicants through SMS or phone call?
Because my callender is showing me 16-july which I know is exactly mid-july

am still waiting for them
they contact via SMS and phone
Re: Government Of Japan (monbukagakusho: Mext) Scholarship For 2016 (graduate Level) by SolutionsGuy: 12:53am On Jul 28, 2016
They have called people for screening test in Abuja.
That I can inform you.
Re: Government Of Japan (monbukagakusho: Mext) Scholarship For 2016 (graduate Level) by TJ0987(f): 12:49am On May 31, 2018
Please do I need to submit recommendation letter now? Or after the selection.
Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Kogi State College Of Education, Ankpa 2016 Post Utme / Imo State Gets Federal Science And Technical College. (Pics) / Luth School Of Nursing Past Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.