Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,344 members, 7,860,882 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:58 PM

'I Want Them To Rot In Jail' - Father Of Brooklyn Gang Rape Victim Speaks. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'I Want Them To Rot In Jail' - Father Of Brooklyn Gang Rape Victim Speaks. (458 Views)

Gang Rape In Enugu Secondary Schools: JSS Students Initiated Into Viron Queens / Lagos Schoolboys Gang-Rape Schoolgirls, Initiate Them Forcefully / 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'I Want Them To Rot In Jail' - Father Of Brooklyn Gang Rape Victim Speaks. by nosairabor(m): 12:55pm On Jan 16, 2016
Three out of the fours boys who allegedly raped an 18-years old girl in Brooklyn New York were captured smiling on the way to court.

Denzel Murray, 14, Shaquell Cooper and Ethan Phillip, both 15, and Onandi Brown, 17 will be released from jail after Brooklyn District Attorney announced he will agree to set the five minors free claiming he needs more time to investigate the case.

The boys claimed that the girl was having sex with her own father at the park and they said 'Can we have some of that?' one of the boys allegedly asked the father.

See photo here: http://www.nosairabor.com/2016/01/i-want-them-to-rot-in-jail-father-of.html

---
T/I: @nosairabor
www.facebook.com/nosairaborsblog

(1) (Reply)

Artist Shot By Police Denied Treatment In Hospitals / You Must Se This One / MTN I Want My 50naira Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.