Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

1million Naira- Car/business. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 1million Naira- Car/business. (1727 Views)

Piggybank.ng, The Nigerian Fintech Startup That Just Raised $1.1million / 1million Naira Every Week Or 1billion Naira Now? Which Will You Go For? / How Lucrative Is Car Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

1million Naira- Car/business. by datigbogirl: 12:55pm On Jan 16, 2016
I've got 1million naira and I need a car badly as I'm tired of trekking and entering okada and keke napep.

On d other hand d financial state of the country is a cause for alarm and it's important one starts a business.

I'm interested in starting up by opening a bar business.

I'm a doctor by profession so please put this into consideration in your advise...thanx peeps.
Re: 1million Naira- Car/business. by Jonyblaze: 3:21pm On Jan 16, 2016
You can buy a peugeot 307 from cotonou for about 450k and that includes bringing it to Nigeria. However that is for the manual version, I don't know how much the automatic version would cost, but you can make your enquires, and then you can use the rest to start a business
Re: 1million Naira- Car/business. by datigbogirl: 5:00pm On Jan 16, 2016
Jonyblaze:
You can buy a peugeot 307 from cotonou for about 450k and that includes bringing it to Nigeria. However that is for the manual version, I don't know how much the automatic version would cost, but you can make your enquires, and then you can use the rest to start a business

Are you sure 450 will suffice for a toks 307 even a Manual tranny....cos I'm just seeing naija used auto going for 650k.

Thanks for d advice still.
Re: 1million Naira- Car/business. by EnterPRO: 8:13pm On Jan 16, 2016
maybe the N1m can get you the kind of car you can use for Uber Taxi business?

that way you generate income with the car when not in use?

saw a thread somewhere on the specs they accept.

TokyoBulls:
Do you own a 2008 (or newer) car in good working condition in Lagos or Abuja and are looking to earn up to N100,000 per week by putting your car on Uber platform? The same car that currently gulps your money and is easily taunted as a liability can become an asset. You can drive the car yourself, hire your own driver or use one of our hired well trained and professional drivers.

Are you a current driver with a valid driver’s license, Lagos State Driver’s Institute license, excellent customer service and a good knowledge of Lagos and/or Abuja? Are you currently employed but possess these qualities and want to earn more? You can earn up to N120,000 monthly by becoming one of our private Uber drivers. Great thing is you decide your working conditions.

Interested persons can send emails to UberLagosSpectre@gmail.com and UberLagosSpectre@yahoo.com. Kindly share broadly. Thanks

[s]
you can as well use the Uber biz to fund your bar and use the bar biz to maintain the car. [/s]

1 Like

Re: 1million Naira- Car/business. by karaye: 10:08pm On Jan 16, 2016
I BOUGHT A VERY CLEAN PASSAT WAGON (MANUAL) FOR TRANSPORT BUSINESS. I HOWEVER, CHANGED MY MIND COS OF MY NEW JOB WHICH REQUIRES ME NOT BEING ON LAND. I'M PUTTING IT UP FOR SALE. ITS AT DELTA STATE. flyingdutchman0314@gmail.com
Price is 800k but if your lyrics is sweet, you might get me to let off a few quid! grin grin grin
Re: 1million Naira- Car/business. by datigbogirl: 12:16am On Jan 17, 2016
EnterPRO:

[s]
you can as well use the Uber biz to fund your bar and use the bar biz to maintain the car. [/s]

Very sound advice I must say but I'm really scared of taxi biz...you know d way dse people are with their storystory...I no fit go get hypertension oh!
Re: 1million Naira- Car/business. by 53cur3m0d3(m): 3:40am On Jan 17, 2016
Answer : Me

Value Proposition :
* Call me anytime you wanna go out and I'll be there.
* Tell me where you wanna go and ** in Sean Kingston's voice** Shorty imma take you there.
* You get to meet my riiiiiiiiiich friends.
* You get to meet my parents too

Just my $0.02 grin
Re: 1million Naira- Car/business. by datigbogirl: 3:54pm On Jan 28, 2016
53cur3m0d3:
Answer : Me

Value Proposition :
* Call me anytime you wanna go out and I'll be there.
* Tell me where you wanna go and ** in Sean Kingston's voice** Shorty imma take you there.
* You get to meet my riiiiiiiiiich friends.
* You get to meet my parents too

Just my $0.02 grin

You haven't got the ballz
Re: 1million Naira- Car/business. by kzenterprise(m): 9:18pm On Jan 28, 2016
datigbogirl:
I've got 1million naira and I need a car badly as I'm tired of trekking and entering okada and keke napep.

On d other hand d financial state of the country is a cause for alarm and it's important one starts a business.

I'm interested in starting up by opening a bar business.

I'm a doctor by profession so please put this into consideration in your advise...thanx peeps.

00/01 Mitsubishi Montero for sale in Lagos for 1m call 07031000145

Re: 1million Naira- Car/business. by Abidex35(m): 12:12am On Jan 29, 2016
EnterPRO:

[s]

I like the way you think, a business inclined thought

1 Like

Re: 1million Naira- Car/business. by 53cur3m0d3(m): 4:34am On Jan 29, 2016
datigbogirl:

You haven't got the ballz

Errm... Actually, I've got two and they're pretty round grin .Can you handle those?

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Imports $18m Tooth Picks Yearly – Minister / Driver Needed In Benin For Hire Purchase For An Audi 80 / Where Can I Get Sachets For Detergents?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.