Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,261 members, 7,811,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

The Post Nigeria Joins Pdp Propaganda Team - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Post Nigeria Joins Pdp Propaganda Team (244 Views)

Vacancy For The Post Of A Sales Executive / How True Is The Post Imo Governor Okorocha Marked His Birthday With 27 Cakes? / Rev Fr Mbaka: The Propaganda Of His Stand On Division Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Post Nigeria Joins Pdp Propaganda Team by Emekachukwuma: 4:00pm On Jan 16, 2016
It is with amused interest that we notice the sick nature with which the post Nigeria an online news blog, continues to heap trash after trash on APC elder statesmen particularly Cheif Ashiwaju Ahmed Tinubu. Followers of the APC chieftain are continuously alarmed to find headline after headlines of total rubbish being printed as news for the Nigerian masses to digest. If the Post Nigeria wishes to be in the fictional print series they are most welcome. The profession of journalism entails the hard work that is demanded of serious investigation and research.
Headlines like “Ashiwaju Tinubu says i will not release my share of Dasuki funds” or “President Buhari cannot touch me even though i am corrupt” might be laughable but quite annoying especially when these set of impromptu journalists begin to phantom interviews with the APC national leader and actually quoting their imagination as his own words!.
Yes we all want to get rich but if you are actually paid anything substantial for such trash by the PDP why not do them a favor by doing some worthwhile investigations?
Saddest is when responsible people in the society begin to press charges and they are made to look like they are muffling the press. But then it is most important that the youth who are the brains behind such crap realize that we are destroying a serious and important medium which all of us, youth alike, use in communicating proper and important plights that we face in the country. My question is what happens when social media becomes a rubbished medium degenerated to a point of not worth being read by even the worst of gossips? Is it back to the old days when we could hardly speak up to the ills of the society? This write up urges Nigerians alike to begin to sifter through the information provided by blogs like Post Nigeria and reserve our angry comments for when we have used our discretion intuitively to see their filth for what it truly is – filth!

Here is a link to one of their totally fabricated interviews --- I am afraid PDP will stop Buhari in 2019 – Tinubu | Post-Nigeria

I Am afraid PDP Will Stop Buhari in 2019 – Tinubu | Post-Nigeria
Lately, the mass defection of members from the opposition Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, to the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, might have grave repercussions on the 2019 succession plan of President Muhammadu Buhari.
View on www.post-nigeria.com
Preview by Yahoo

(1) (Reply)

You Want More Power To Do The Items You Enjoy / A Lesson For All That Believed Are Save / Http://forbesflawlessfacts.com/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.