Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,241 members, 7,815,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Easiest Way To Hide Your "Last Seen" On Whatsapp - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Easiest Way To Hide Your "Last Seen" On Whatsapp (1484 Views)

You Dont Want Your Ex To See Your "Last Seen" Status In Whatsapp. Do This / 4 Reasons Why Ladies Block Their Last Seen On Whatsapp By Jumia Travel / Easiest Way To Download Youtube Videos On Your Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easiest Way To Hide Your "Last Seen" On Whatsapp by tecnolad(m): 8:28pm On Jan 16, 2016
this is a trick that could come in handy when you're avoiding someone you wouldn't like to know you're avoiding on whatsapp.
without wasting much time, we'll be making use of an app called "not last seen".
What this app does, is to put off your data when you open your whatsapp to reply other people messages, and as soon as you leave whatsapp, your data comes on and your messages are delivered, thereby keeping your last seen as the time you started using the app.

simply download the app from the below link
[url]https://m.box.com/shared_item/https%3A%2F%2Fapp.box.com%2Fs%2Flxf9m0eq6m7pc4drvdqb[/url]

and open the app and click on "block last seen".
that's all. enjoy
Re: Easiest Way To Hide Your "Last Seen" On Whatsapp by BrightEye(m): 8:36pm On Jan 16, 2016
I will be glad to hide my last seen.
Re: Easiest Way To Hide Your "Last Seen" On Whatsapp by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 16, 2016
Make una nor download oh, this one na hacker link oh.
Re: Easiest Way To Hide Your "Last Seen" On Whatsapp by TechsNG: 12:25am On Jan 17, 2016
You can simply hide last seen under privacy settings on whatsapp. No need downloading any third party application.

2 Likes

Re: Easiest Way To Hide Your "Last Seen" On Whatsapp by senachiever(m): 1:17pm On Jan 17, 2016
[/color]
michael142:
[color=#550000]
michael142:
michael142:
i sense sum tin
Re: Easiest Way To Hide Your "Last Seen" On Whatsapp by tecnolad(m): 10:40pm On Jan 17, 2016
hmm... bunch of ignoramuses; I have the app on my phone and I thought to share with people who might want to hide their online status without having to download a third party whatsapp app. now I'm the bad guy for trying to share? great!

(1) (Reply)

Tecno L8 Plus Official Discussion Thread / Very Clean Used Samsung Galaxy S5 For Sale / I Need Lists Of Phones That Are 4G Enabled And Their Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.