Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

How To Copy A Text From Facebook - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Copy A Text From Facebook (760 Views)

How To Extract And Copy Text From Any Image In PC / How To Create A Text To Speech Software With Notepad / Help On How To Copy Short Cuts Frm Pc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Copy A Text From Facebook by MhizterWalker(m): 8:42pm On Jan 16, 2016
Please Nairalanders, how do I copy a text from Facebook app and paste on another site. The phone am using is Infinix hit note.
Please your contributions are needed
Thanks
Re: How To Copy A Text From Facebook by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 16, 2016
MhizterWalker:
Please Nairalanders, how do I copy a text from Facebook and paste on another site. The phone am using is Infinix hit note.
Please your contributions are needed
Thanks
Use Opera mini browser or UC Web. They both have copy and paste feature. For opera, press and hold anywhere there is text, scroll down to where you intend to stop then....
Re: How To Copy A Text From Facebook by MhizterWalker(m): 11:32pm On Jan 16, 2016
DavidGodwin:

Use Opera mini browser or UC Web. They both have copy and paste feature. For opera, press and hold anywhere there is text, scroll down to where you intend to stop then....
Am not using Opera mini or Ucweb to browse my Facebook page what am using is the Facebook application, please tell me hw to copy a text there.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Affordable & Reliable Dedicated Servers Sales Withh 50% Discount / For Sale / Promo!promo! American Used Hp Stream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.