Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,956 members, 7,828,377 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Doctor Please I Need Help On Itching Of Groining - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor Please I Need Help On Itching Of Groining (447 Views)

Doctor Please I Need Explanation. / Itching Of Eyes – Causes And Best Home Remedies For Itching Eyes / Itching After Bathing - I Need Help... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Doctor Please I Need Help On Itching Of Groining by pjohne200144: 9:15pm On Jan 16, 2016
Please I want the Doctor in this forum to help, have being having serious itching on my groining and upper side of my anus have tried several fungus cream, using of Sulphur powder and other medicated power, have use so many bottles of Dettol. The itching still persists.
Please mod help your guy is suffering here push this topic so that I can get help.
Re: Doctor Please I Need Help On Itching Of Groining by Brownzola(m): 11:25pm On Jan 16, 2016
Hello man, I'm here to help. I still have the testimony of the person I help with serious itching in the eyes yesterday. I am Mr abidemi a wellness officer from Ibadan but currently in Ado Ekiti for Health Talk. If u will belief me. Meet me through this no 07035071971 for call or what's app this one for call alone - 09056644723. Serious minded only.

(1) (Reply)

People Living HIV / Guys !!! See The 5 Things You Should Never Say To A Woman During Her Period / ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.