Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Glo Sales Canverseers Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Glo Sales Canverseers Interview (2741 Views)

Glo Sales Department Interview / Re:glo Sales Rep Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glo Sales Canverseers Interview by hiltino: 9:48am On Jun 22, 2009
Hey folks in da house, i got a text on friday from Glo Hr inviting me for the sales canverseers interview @ 25 saka tinubu V/I lagos

Anyone wv useful info on wat its about and the type of questions to be expected.
Re: Glo Sales Canverseers Interview by doreen2005: 4:03pm On Jun 26, 2009
PLS when and how did u apply for it
Re: Glo Sales Canverseers Interview by ulol: 3:58pm On Jul 01, 2009
Hi,
Hiltino what was the interview like i just got a text inviting me for the interview holding tomorrow so pls help me out urgently God bless. wink
Re: Glo Sales Canverseers Interview by opmat: 1:02pm On Jul 02, 2009
Hi Guys!

There's nothing much to the GLO Sales canvassers interview. Just tell them about yourself, that's all they'll ask for.

Good luck guys!
Re: Glo Sales Canverseers Interview by ulol: 11:26pm On Jul 02, 2009
Hi
Thanks for the reply well the interview went well and i got called for another one tomorrow, so any more useful info pls share i will appreciate it a lot. wink wink
Re: Glo Sales Canverseers Interview by shimfe(m): 7:58pm On Jul 07, 2009
Hi ulol,

Pls keep us posted as the intervew progresses.You will scale through to the end in JESUS NAME! AMEN!!!

pls keep us posted

Good luck
Re: Glo Sales Canverseers Interview by ulol: 9:44pm On Jul 07, 2009
AAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNN. cheesy
Thanks guy i will keeu posted.
Re: Glo Sales Canverseers Interview by sharpy: 6:24pm On Jul 08, 2009
Hi ulol ,

How was the Glo interview? Pls call me ASAP :08023195908.
Its urgent. We need to talk.

Cheers!

Larry
Re: Glo Sales Canverseers Interview by shimfe(m): 7:24pm On Jul 08, 2009
Hi Ulol,

Pls call me for update on 07026667791 or contacm e through my email address victoribn@yahoo.com.

We need to talk. It is well with you. I believe the job is yours already by His Grace.

Expecting your call/mail.

Ciao
Re: Glo Sales Canverseers Interview by shimfe(m): 11:12am On Jul 10, 2009
Hi ulol,
we never get feed back from you. We all wish you well so pls do the needful by updating us. my contacts have not changed incase u want it coded.

waiting,

Best of luck
Re: Glo Sales Canverseers Interview by ulol: 7:41am On Jul 11, 2009
Sorry, i got call yesterday to come for yhe final interview by 3 PM but i couldnt get online earlier than this .About the interview well we had to wait till 10 PM to see baba himself and when i finally did he just asked " Tell me about yourself" which i promptly did and that was all grin.
I will keep you posted wink
Re: Glo Sales Canverseers Interview by sharpy: 6:20pm On Jul 14, 2009
Hi Ulol,

Congratulations! You've gotten the Glo job. I haven't heard from you yet. Pls call or text me: 08023195908. Cheers!

Larry.
Re: Glo Sales Canverseers Interview by shimfe(m): 7:05pm On Jul 16, 2009
Hi Ulol,

CONGRATULATIONS! once more. The job is yours.Just go and thank your stars. Globacom is a good place to start & grow your career.

I am actually expecting a call from them too of which i have been shortlisted for a very Key position.

However i will still appreciate if you contact me via my above contacts earlier displayed in this thread. Hope to hear from you soonest.
Keep us posted.
Ciao
Re: Glo Sales Canverseers Interview by shimfe(m): 7:24pm On Jul 16, 2009
How far with Hiltino the originator of this thread. I he was as lucky as Ulol. Pls let us here from you Good or bad. we are all tohether & we shall all meet at the top.

Ulol please i trust you have pass on the annointing to him.

It is well!
Re: Glo Sales Canverseers Interview by pchuks: 9:18pm On Jul 16, 2009
Good luck pal
Re: Glo Sales Canverseers Interview by hiltino: 1:27pm On Jul 17, 2009
@ shimfe:

Im glad to be back folks, and this is how ma interview went.

I took ma turn to meet with the panel, after introducing mxlf and telling them about mxlf
i went straight to tell them i have sales experience with guinness, cz i did a sales thing with
guinness.

The lady in the panel of interviewers. on examining ma cv and seeing i had more of IT experience
asked if i'll consider an IT position with them, i said yes but insisted on the fact that i had applied
for the sales canvaseers and branding executives, and that's what i wanted now.

She then said no problems i shuld'nt worry that they'll consider me for IT and that they'll call me once they start recruiting for IT/Technical.

Ive been there a couple of times just keeping a tab on them, my worry is i dont know when they'll
call for IT/Technical. But i'm still hopefull.

(1) (Reply)

Call For Applications: NLNG Post-graduate Scholarship Scheme 2014 / Ikeja Electric Is Hiring / Unpaid N-power Stipends: States` Focal Persons Suffer In Silence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.