Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Audition! Audition!! Audition!!! [Benin City Residents Only] - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Audition! Audition!! Audition!!! [Benin City Residents Only] (1362 Views)

R.kelly Mind Blowing Performance At The Voice Surprise Blind Audition Gone Viral / Auditio! Audition!!audition!!! / The Voice Nigeria Auditions 2016| Audition Date And Venue: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Audition! Audition!! Audition!!! [Benin City Residents Only] by OfficialIYANU(m): 2:17am On Jan 17, 2016
Are you a God fearing believer?

Do you have a great voice?

A new and Flourishing music group would be carrying out First Auditions to recruit talented praises of the Most High God.

If you want are interested in using your gifts in the praise of the Almighty kindly contact Femi on 08095775197 or send a text to 070511411581.

Parts needed include:
Altos
Sopranos and
Bass singers

Instrumentalists are also needed.

Audition date is Saturday, February 13th, 2016.

God bless you all in Jesus name, Amen!

Re: Audition! Audition!! Audition!!! [Benin City Residents Only] by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 17, 2016
I am in Benin...i have passion to do gospel songs..but i dont belong to any choir. I can sing drum-local drums
Re: Audition! Audition!! Audition!!! [Benin City Residents Only] by ClassCaptain(m): 9:38am On Feb 06, 2016
OfficialIYANU:
Are you a God fearing believer?

Do you have a great voice?

A new and Flourishing music group would be carrying out First Auditions to recruit talented praises of the Most High God.

If you want are interested in using your gifts in the praise of the Almighty kindly contact Femi on 08095775197 or send a text to 070511411581.

Parts needed include:
Altos
Sopranos and
Bass singers

Instrumentalists are also needed.

Audition date is Saturday, February 13th, 2016.

God bless you all in Jesus name, Amen!

check your email boss

(1) (Reply)

Princee – Holy Water (mp3 Download) / DOWNLOAD MP3: Dababy - BLIND Ft. Young Thug (free) / Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.