Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Whiteboard Marker Ink Production And Training Manuals - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Whiteboard Marker Ink Production And Training Manuals (1375 Views)

PAINT And Whiteboard Marker Ink JUNE 24 And 25 Practical Training Workshop / CBN Forex Policy: Local Manufacturers Happy As Production And Sales Leap By 50% / Paint Making And Production Business And Training Manuals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whiteboard Marker Ink Production And Training Manuals by Kraftbusiness: 6:08am On Jan 17, 2016
Whiteboard Marker ink Production and Training Manuals.

To produce whiteboard marker ink with locally sourced materials.

The use of chalk on blackboard is now gradually fading. Whiteboard which uses a special ink known as "Dry Erase or Erasable ink" is now used.

The ink is usually used to refill already use whiteboard pens.

Learn the step-by-step to produce this ink and where to buy chemicals and packaging materials.

You do not need to much capital to start it. This ink business can be done by students, school owners, individuals and group.

You to supply to schools, training centres, institutions, govt establishment, etc.

Training Manuals - #3,500.

To order,
08162993230, 08077619909.

Practical training also available at moderate charges.

GreenCapitol Technologies.
0816-299-3230.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help Please / Why Is My Bitcoin Transaction Not Getting Confirmed And What Can I Do About It? / Please I Need Your Input

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.