Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,678 members, 7,851,324 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:05 PM

Let Us Debate Intelligently. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Let Us Debate Intelligently. (536 Views)

Kaduna Team Representing Nigeria Wins World Schools Debate Competition / Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate / Anambra Takes First Position In Schools Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Us Debate Intelligently. by sipsip(m): 7:13am On Jan 17, 2016
Good morning fellow Nairalanders. I'll go straight to the point. I was in a bus and the driver told me this, I'm bringing this up for us to debate intelligently. A passenger (market woman) forgets her cooked beans, rice, stew, plantain, meat, etc. in the booth of the bus, in the evening. Driver has returned to the spot trice, no trace of the woman or anyone looking for the wares. What does he do? Take it home and eat (stealing)? Throw away the food (Wastage)?. Wait till the next day and go back (food spoils in totality)?... Oya my people, let's debate. Intelligently o. Lalasticlala, seun, obinoscopy, fynestboi feel free to participate too.
Re: Let Us Debate Intelligently. by Khd95(m): 7:29am On Jan 17, 2016
Sell d food nd keep d money,for d woman if she ever returnssmiley.
The food will not spoil,nd i suppose the woman will b gratefulsad
Re: Let Us Debate Intelligently. by sipsip(m): 7:37am On Jan 17, 2016
Khd95:
Sell d food nd keep d money,for d woman if she ever returnssmiley.

The food will not spoil,nd i suppose the woman will b gratefulsad

Sell the food how... you mean the driver should put a 'shade' and start selling? It's not one plate of rice o bros. Na big big warmers.
Re: Let Us Debate Intelligently. by Khd95(m): 7:41am On Jan 17, 2016
sipsip:

Sell the food how... you mean the driver should put a 'shade' and start selling? It's not one plate of rice o bros. Na big big warmers.
my brother if he really wants to help,thats d best he could do.

He can take d food to d garage,nd sell to his colleagues,trust me dem go rush am

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Master Degree In Computer Science / Loan And Scholarship For International In Canada Apply Now Free Of Charge / UNN Is Number 1 In Nigeria And 14th In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.