Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,366 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

Macbook Keyboard Replacement In Nigeria. - Technology Market (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Macbook Keyboard Replacement In Nigeria. (29279 Views)

Lenovo Tablet Screen Replacement In Nigeria / Macbook Screen Replacement In Nigeria / Laptop Screen Replacement In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Macbook Keyboard Replacement In Nigeria. by ruphytelecom(m): 10:00am On Nov 03, 2016
"The best investment anyone can ever make is an investment in oneself!"
By Patrick Driessen
Re: Macbook Keyboard Replacement In Nigeria. by ruphytelecom(m): 6:30am On Nov 04, 2016
"Nobody's a natural. You work hard to get good and then work to get better. It's hard to stay on top."
By Paul Coffey
Re: Macbook Keyboard Replacement In Nigeria. by floflo12: 8:25am On Nov 04, 2016
can you change the speakers for mac pro as well?
Re: Macbook Keyboard Replacement In Nigeria. by ruphytelecom(m): 11:21am On Nov 04, 2016
floflo12:
can you change the speakers for mac pro as well?
Yes
Re: Macbook Keyboard Replacement In Nigeria. by ruphytelecom(m): 5:30am On Nov 05, 2016
"What the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve."
By Napoleon Hill
Re: Macbook Keyboard Replacement In Nigeria. by floflo12: 10:39am On Nov 06, 2016
ruphytelecom:

Yes

kindly email on the cost and your contact whats app preferably texcel2006@yahoo.com thanks
Re: Macbook Keyboard Replacement In Nigeria. by ruphytelecom(m): 1:29pm On Nov 06, 2016
floflo12:

kindly email on the cost and your contact whats app preferably texcel2006@yahoo.com thanks
Cost is 15k, how soon do you want to fix it
Re: Macbook Keyboard Replacement In Nigeria. by ruphytelecom(m): 9:50pm On Nov 08, 2016
"I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it."
By Thomas Jefferson
Re: Macbook Keyboard Replacement In Nigeria. by ruphytelecom(m): 5:51pm On Nov 09, 2016
"Success won't just come to you. It has to be met at least halfway."
By Frank Tyger
Re: Macbook Keyboard Replacement In Nigeria. by ruphytelecom(m): 6:31am On Nov 10, 2016
Good morning, we're open from 11am to 5pm today.
Re: Macbook Keyboard Replacement In Nigeria. by ruphytelecom(m): 8:53am On Nov 12, 2016
"For anything worth having one must pay the price; and the price is always work, patience, love, self-sacrifice"
By John Burroughs
Re: Macbook Keyboard Replacement In Nigeria. by ruphytelecom(m): 6:43pm On Nov 12, 2016
"Ideas won't keep, something must be done about them."
By Alfred North Whitehead
Re: Macbook Keyboard Replacement In Nigeria. by ruphytelecom(m): 11:23am On Nov 14, 2016
A day will never be anymore than what you make of it.
By Josh S. Hinds
Re: Macbook Keyboard Replacement In Nigeria. by ruphytelecom(m): 3:59pm On Nov 14, 2016
"Chance favors only the prepared mind."
By Louis Pasteur
Re: Macbook Keyboard Replacement In Nigeria. by ruphytelecom(m): 6:51am On Nov 15, 2016
"Instead of thinking about what you are going to do when you retire, think about how you can do that now and make a living from it."
By Author unknown
Re: Macbook Keyboard Replacement In Nigeria. by ruphytelecom(m): 6:35pm On Nov 16, 2016
"The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain."
By Dolly Parton
Re: Macbook Keyboard Replacement In Nigeria. by ruphytelecom(m): 3:19pm On Nov 17, 2016
First say to yourself what you would be; and then do what you have to do.
By Epictetus
Re: Macbook Keyboard Replacement In Nigeria. by ruphytelecom(m): 6:18pm On Nov 18, 2016
"Oh man! There is no planet sun or star could hold you, if you but knew what you are."
By Ralph Waldo Emerson
Re: Macbook Keyboard Replacement In Nigeria. by ruphytelecom(m): 3:50am On Nov 19, 2016
"All our dreams can come true...if we have the courage to pursue them."
By Walt Disney
Re: Macbook Keyboard Replacement In Nigeria. by ruphytelecom(m): 6:42pm On Nov 29, 2016
Thanks for your patronage.
Re: Macbook Keyboard Replacement In Nigeria. by ruphytelecom(m): 9:23am On Nov 30, 2016
"God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference."
By Reinhold Niebuhr
Re: Macbook Keyboard Replacement In Nigeria. by ruphytelecom(m): 10:21pm On Nov 30, 2016
"To become an able and successful man in any profession, three things are necessary: nature, study and practice."
By Henry Ward Beecher
Re: Macbook Keyboard Replacement In Nigeria. by mrjaybaba(m): 10:45pm On Nov 30, 2016
@ OP, i have a Macbook Pro laptop is not powering up.

What is the problem ?
Re: Macbook Keyboard Replacement In Nigeria. by ruphytelecom(m): 10:53pm On Nov 30, 2016
mrjaybaba:
@ OP, i have a Macbook Pro laptop is not powering up.

What is the problem ?

We need to do a physical check on it before we can determine what the problem is.
If you are in Lagos you can bring it to our office at 3 oshitelu street beside gtbank, computer village, ikeja Lagos
Re: Macbook Keyboard Replacement In Nigeria. by ruphytelecom(m): 9:12pm On Dec 01, 2016
Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.
By Henry Ford
Re: Macbook Keyboard Replacement In Nigeria. by ruphytelecom(m): 6:26pm On Dec 09, 2016
You will never possess what you are unwilling to pursue. By Mike Murdock
Re: Macbook Keyboard Replacement In Nigeria. by ruphytelecom(m): 1:46am On Dec 11, 2016
"For every effect there is a root cause. Find and address the root cause rather than try to fix the effect, as there is no end to the latter."
Re: Macbook Keyboard Replacement In Nigeria. by ruphytelecom(m): 10:36am On Dec 11, 2016
Happy Sunday.
Re: Macbook Keyboard Replacement In Nigeria. by ruphytelecom(m): 7:46am On Dec 12, 2016
Remember, happiness doesn't depend upon who you are or what you have, it depends solely upon what you think.
By Dale Carnegie
Re: Macbook Keyboard Replacement In Nigeria. by ruphytelecom(m): 7:08pm On Dec 13, 2016
Thanks for your patronage
Re: Macbook Keyboard Replacement In Nigeria. by ruphytelecom(m): 7:25pm On Dec 15, 2016
Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're right. By Henry Ford
Re: Macbook Keyboard Replacement In Nigeria. by ruphytelecom(m): 7:04am On Dec 16, 2016
Don't let what you can't do stop you from doing what you can do. By John Wooden

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (35) (Reply)

Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira / Techtragadgets *hot* - redmi note 3, doogee f5. Xiaomi, Elephone, Umi, tablets / Pickup Services(offerup,letgo Etc) In Newark, New Jersey!! Shipping To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.