Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,172 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

5 Superb Benefits Of Using Premium Website Themes - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 5 Superb Benefits Of Using Premium Website Themes (672 Views)

Benefits Of Using Nigeria’s Domain Name, .ng / What Are The Pros And Cons Of Using An Online Payment Gateway / GENESIS FRAMEWORK+THEMES, WORDPRESS/WEB DEVELOPMENT VIDEO TRAINING & SOFTWARES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Superb Benefits Of Using Premium Website Themes by iykmoney: 1:26pm On Jan 17, 2016
Discover what SUCCESSFUL! Web Consultants (the gurus in the niche) know about using premium WordPress, joomla and HTML themes to make above N350,000 monthly.

With so many free WordPress themes available why would you want to buy a
premium WordPress theme?

There are many good reasons why you should
seriously consider using a premium (commercial) WordPress and joomla theme and transform yourself from a beginner to a pro Web consultant.

What is a Premium WordPress Theme?

Premium WordPress themes are themes which have been professionally designed
and coded, include advanced features, functionality and additional services, and
are usually sold for a fixed price.

Why Buy a Premium
WordPress Theme?

Here are a few compelling reasons why you should seriously consider using a
premium WordPress theme:

...Quality: The most obvious
reason to use a premium
WordPress theme is the quality. Premium themes have been designed and coded by professionals. Many of the free WordPress themes available have been hacked together by amateurs often with poor code, efficiency, and compatibility.
Poorly coded free themes can
also hurt your search engine
rankings. Premium WordPress themes on the other hand have
been well designed,optimally
coded and thoroughly tested to ensure a quality product.

...Uniqueness : The best free
WordPress themes are often
downloaded and used by
hundreds of thousands of
people. Because of the small
price tag, premium WordPress themes however are used by far less people and as such are more unique. Premium WordPress themes often also include greater ability and ease
of customization to ensure you end up with a truly unique looking website.

...SEO Benefits: A lot of free
WordPress themes are created by amatures who often don’t really know or follow best coding
practices, which can be
detrimental to search engine
optimization of your website.
Premium WordPress themes on the other hand have been coded following best current practices and are search engine optimized.

...Functionality : You will find that premium WordPress themes include a far greater array of functionality and features than free themes. Many of these functions will make it easy for users to perform otherwise arduous tasks in setting up, managing and customizing the website. For example functions might include automatic thumbnail resizing, inserting advertising code, additional
colour schemes, or completely
changing the layout.

...Selection: There is a great
selection of premium themes
available for WordPress now
which cater for almost every
different style of website you
wish to create. There are
premium themes available to
create personal blogs, magazine or news sites, photo galleries /portfolios, traditional looking business / CMS websites, and even ecommerce and other niche
areas.

There is a new trend in web design which is "QUICK START" that enables you to design professional websites from pre existing templates. And this can be accessed using ONLY premium themes. Your website already designed for you, All you have to do is edit your content, images, menu, etc.

...SMART WORK is better than HARD WORK

"what your clients need is wonderful result, they don't care if u designed their site from the scratch or not"

As part of my empowerment plan of raising up TOP CLASS Web Consultants, I am giving access to my collection of thousands of themes. Premium Wordpress, Joomla and HTML(hotel, school, fashion, blogs, health & fitness, e-commerce, music, etc) themes with quickstart and documentation
More than 900 themes. Almost all the themeforest.com
And other themes from premium themes club

Ordinarily, just one premium theme is sold on sites like themeforest and other premium template clubs for about $54 e.g "flatastic" for joomla e-commerce sites, but AM GIVING IT ALL FOR LESS THAN THE PRICE OF ONE to the FIRST 15 people to contact me 08088760653

...With it, you will neva have need for themes in years

CAll NOW! and also get my BONUS videos on how to build:

...E-commerce sites with online payment integration

...Church websites with live streaming

...School websites with management system portals and

...Hotel websites with online reservation in MINUTES!

You can call me 08088760653 to have access to my collection and bonuses.

P.S: this offer is available for the first 15 people and last for 7 days from now

Your friend,
Ikechukwu Nnanna
Web Consultant

Re: 5 Superb Benefits Of Using Premium Website Themes by CharlyNick: 1:28pm On Jan 17, 2016
These are no guarantee to traffic

2Bedroom Flat with 2 toilet available in Eliozu, Port-Harcourt @250k. Steady water supply, spacious Rooms, Fenced compound. Click on my name for details.

(1) (Reply)

Help Setup Facebook Profile For Business. / 7 Reasons Google Will Derank Your Site / I Can Add 5k Members To Your Facebook Group.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.