Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,073 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Leave Your Comfort Zone. Decide To Do Something Different. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Leave Your Comfort Zone. Decide To Do Something Different. (1069 Views)

Get A Feex (fix) For Your Gadget Without Leaving Your Comfort Zone / Aba Mega Mall, Beautiful Ultra Modern Business Zone (photos) / Work From Your Comfort Zone And Make Your Thousands Weekly, Monthly, Annually... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leave Your Comfort Zone. Decide To Do Something Different. by Chivis0016(f): 2:16pm On Jan 17, 2016
One definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. So unless you decide to do something different you will never achieve what you truly deserve.
In your quest for "that job", have you ever thought of creating a job for yourself? Has it ever occurred to you that you could be your own boss? How will you like working at your own pace, Not having to wake up so early because you have an unsecured 6 to 6 job with someone waiting to query you at the slightest opportunity? Now I call that leaving a life of freedom, An extraordinary lifestyle which is what you deserve.
So why join the endless list of job seekers in the country seeking a job that isn't even available. Our government have made it so difficult for us seeking jobs; But are we going to keep waiting for our government? How long are we gonna keep waiting?? Are we gonna fold our hands and do nothing all in the name of seeking an unavailable "job". The answer is NO. We've been doing that for so long now, the time to make that move is now. The time to make that change is now. It's time to take your destiny into your hands.
Right from my childhood I've never wished to work for anyone, I've always wanted to pay people to work for me, create a system that pays me even whilst I'm sleeping.(Mind of an entrepreneur) Now that's amazing.
One of My favorite quotes "If you don't find a way to make money while you sleep, you'll work until you die". Warren Buffett.
Passive residual income. Residual income (also called recurring or passive income), is an income that continues to be generated after the initial effort has been expended.

Now, it's up to you, do you really want to make that change? Are you tired of submitting all those online applications and tests without a feedback? Do you want to create a system that gives you a passive residual income? Now is the time, be your own boss and stop being bossed around. Come on board let's build a team.

We teach and mentor people on how to make passive income using the most reliable platform.

Your financial Success my joy.

Build your dream today.

If you find yourself in this category pls drop your mailbox and we'll contact you or
WhatsApp or call Chinwe on 08037521266

More articles...http://bestmultilevelcompany..com.ng

Re: Leave Your Comfort Zone. Decide To Do Something Different. by Chivis0016(f): 8:23pm On Jan 31, 2016
Do something different!!
Chivis0016:
One definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. So unless you decide to do something different you will never achieve what you truly deserve.
In your quest for "that job", have you ever thought of creating a job for yourself? Has it ever occurred to you that you could be your own boss? How will you like working at your own pace, Not having to wake up so early because you have an unsecured 6 to 6 job with someone waiting to query you at the slightest opportunity? Now I call that leaving a life of freedom, An extraordinary lifestyle which is what you deserve.
So why join the endless list of job seekers in the country seeking a job that isn't even available. Our government have made it so difficult for us seeking jobs; But are we going to keep waiting for our government? How long are we gonna keep waiting?? Are we gonna fold our hands and do nothing all in the name of seeking an unavailable "job". The answer is NO. We've been doing that for so long now, the time to make that move is now. The time to make that change is now. It's time to take your destiny into your hands.
Right from my childhood I've never wished to work for anyone, I've always wanted to pay people to work for me, create a system that pays me even whilst I'm sleeping.(Mind of an entrepreneur) Now that's amazing.
One of My favorite quotes "If you don't find a way to make money while you sleep, you'll work until you die". Warren Buffett.
Passive residual income. Residual income (also called recurring or passive income), is an income that continues to be generated after the initial effort has been expended.

Now, it's up to you, do you really want to make that change? Are you tired of submitting all those online applications and tests without a feedback? Do you want to create a system that gives you a passive residual income? Now is the time, be your own boss and stop being bossed around. Come on board let's build a team.

We teach and mentor people on how to make passive income using the most reliable platform.

Build your dream today.

If you find yourself in this category pls drop your mailbox and we'll contact you or

Re: Leave Your Comfort Zone. Decide To Do Something Different. by Chivis0016(f): 10:33am On Feb 13, 2016
Chivis0016:

Build your dream today.

(1) (Reply)

Things You Should Know About Business Card That Make Great Impression / Ushering Jobs / Explaining The New Cbn Fx Policy To Bank Customers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.