Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Broilers Feeds And Concentrate - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Broilers Feeds And Concentrate (7909 Views)

Pig Feeds And Feeding. / Cost Of Feeds And Feeding In Poultry: WAY OUT / Feasibility for rearing 100 Broilers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Broilers Feeds And Concentrate by Saheedadedeji99(m): 2:41pm On Jan 17, 2016
Hello broiler farmers, feel free to ask me any question concerning broilers feeds and feeding technics. You can also post your experience in relation to this.
Re: Broilers Feeds And Concentrate by Ayoolanairaland: 3:02pm On Jan 17, 2016
I need formula for finisher
Re: Broilers Feeds And Concentrate by Saheedadedeji99(m): 6:12pm On Jan 17, 2016
Ayoolanairaland:
I need formula for finisher
where is your location and the readily available materials there?
Re: Broilers Feeds And Concentrate by tuk2ato(m): 11:58pm On Jan 17, 2016
Do you formulate feeds or you buy concentrates and mix? What is the cost saving compared to buying branded feeds?
Re: Broilers Feeds And Concentrate by sparko1(m): 7:23am On Jan 18, 2016
please answer the question above!
Re: Broilers Feeds And Concentrate by raypapy(m): 9:29am On Jan 18, 2016
Please give me the full download of concentrate with other materials... How cheap and rich is it
Plz be xpecting ur reply
Re: Broilers Feeds And Concentrate by Saheedadedeji99(m): 10:09am On Jan 18, 2016
i will quote and reply you shortly.
Re: Broilers Feeds And Concentrate by Saheedadedeji99(m): 5:32pm On Jan 18, 2016
tuk2ato:
Do you formulate feeds or you buy concentrates and mix? What is the cost saving compared to buying branded feeds?
I formulate both feeds and concentrates. By formulating your own feed, you have the opportunity of giving your birds the best at a cheaper price. e. g, producing your super starter feed of 23%cp at the cost of N2450 to N2500 per bag and a starter feed of 21.5%cp at N2300 maximum. By feeding your birds the super starter, your quality day old broilers will attain a table weight of 2kg-2.5kg at 6 weeks having applied a good management. let me stop here for now.
Re: Broilers Feeds And Concentrate by nakscin(m): 7:49pm On Jan 18, 2016
So ...plz wats ur formula for d feeds...cos i'm interested.
Re: Broilers Feeds And Concentrate by Gidigidi3(m): 9:39pm On Jan 18, 2016
Saheedadedeji99:

I formulate both feeds and concentrates. By formulating your own feed, you have the opportunity of giving your birds the best at a cheaper price. e. g, producing your super starter feed of 23%cp at the cost of N2450 to N2500 per bag and a starter feed of 21.5%cp at N2300 maximum. By feeding your birds the super starter, your quality day old broilers will attain a table weight of 2kg-2.5kg at 6 weeks having applied a good management. let me stop here for now.

Great info, where is ur location cos I will like to learn practically.
Re: Broilers Feeds And Concentrate by Saheedadedeji99(m): 10:40pm On Jan 18, 2016
Gidigidi3:

Great info, where is ur location cos I will like to learn practically.
jos
Re: Broilers Feeds And Concentrate by moyin2009: 7:56pm On Jan 19, 2016
Hello sir, are you intend to share the formula with us or you want to sell the formulated feed for us?Cos someone asked for broilers feed you did not respond to the request. please no rude s intention sir. thanks

1 Like

Re: Broilers Feeds And Concentrate by tuk2ato(m): 7:57am On Jan 20, 2016
Please can you share your feed formular for both starter and finisher. Thanks.
Saheedadedeji99:

Re: Broilers Feeds And Concentrate by atofa: 3:42pm On Apr 01, 2017
What is your Whatsapp number?
Re: Broilers Feeds And Concentrate by mohisd(m): 12:50pm On Apr 02, 2017
I would share d formula with u free tomoro by 8pm or mail me on. mohisdd@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Broilers Feeds And Concentrate by yondiamekenpach: 2:09pm On Apr 02, 2017
my birds are not growing that big as i want them to at 5wks i have already started giving them finisher i hope thats good. bro saheed can yo give advice and how can i get your feed to kaduna if possible
Re: Broilers Feeds And Concentrate by gabarik: 9:21pm On Apr 22, 2017
I need to buy 30% layer concentrate. how much is it per bag?
Re: Broilers Feeds And Concentrate by gabarik: 9:23pm On Apr 22, 2017
how much is a crate of egg medium & large from the farm generally now. with the egg glut issue.
Re: Broilers Feeds And Concentrate by legendsilver(m): 3:28pm On May 02, 2017
Hello guys, I sell broiler 10%, layer 5% and 2.5% concentrates all from Turkey. With a generalized formula that only produces great output.
I base in Lagos and a use of our products include free farm consultation. Your birds are safe with us.
A trial will convince you and joy of using BAF (Best Animal Feed) will shock ur believe.

You can reach me on 08068579076, Mr frank

(1) (Reply)

More than 100 Acres Of Fertile Farm Land In Ijebu Igbo, Ogun State / Cashew Plantation Vs Palm Tree Plantation: Which Is More Profitable? / Can You Supply Us With Good Agric Products? We Will Provide You With Capital.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.