Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Directions From Obalende To Townplanning Way Illupeju - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Directions From Obalende To Townplanning Way Illupeju (2037 Views)

Ghastly Auto Crash Close To Obalende, Lagos / Obalende BRT Park: Bad Maintenance Culture Or Sheer Wickedness? / The Current State Of The Obalende Bus Terminal (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Directions From Obalende To Townplanning Way Illupeju by moyinola: 4:18pm On Jan 17, 2016
please how do i get to townplanning way illupeju via public transport?? urgent
Re: Directions From Obalende To Townplanning Way Illupeju by Destined2win: 4:58pm On Jan 17, 2016
moyinola:
Enter a bue going to Oshodi Isale under bridge, when you get there, just ask anybody the way to ilupeju, you will see keke going to town planning way.

Safe Journey!
Re: Directions From Obalende To Townplanning Way Illupeju by mavinc4u(f): 2:31am On Jan 18, 2016
moyinola:

is simple, board that Tinubu Red bus going to oshodi and alight at Anthony then walk down and cross the pedestrian bridge to the other side; that is Town plaining or you ask people once you stop at Anthony
Re: Directions From Obalende To Townplanning Way Illupeju by decimalgfx(m): 3:38pm On Jan 14, 2017
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Lessons I Learned While Living In England- Part 2 / Young Girl Crushed To Death By A Trailer In Anambra Community. Graphic Photos / CFA Is Now Higher Than Naira.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.