Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,959 members, 7,821,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

LATEST: Acid Attack Survivor Becomes The Face Of A Fashion Label She Created In - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / LATEST: Acid Attack Survivor Becomes The Face Of A Fashion Label She Created In (692 Views)

Before And After Makeup Photos Of A Lady With Black Spots On The Face / Make-up Transformation Of A Lady With Scars On The Face / Create Your Own Private Fashion Label Brand. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LATEST: Acid Attack Survivor Becomes The Face Of A Fashion Label She Created In by courageoseghale: 4:46pm On Jan 17, 2016
23-year-old acid attack victim, Rupa, has turned an ugly incident in her life and made a beautiful story out of it. In 2008, Rupa was attacked with acid by her stepmother. She dropped her surname after being disowned by her father, who supported his wife over her.

According to Rupa, she had always dreamt of becoming a designer but after the attack, she had to pause her dreams as she walked in shame with a scarf covering her face.

"I always wanted to be a designer but after the attack there was a pause in my life. I was so insecure and embarrassed by my scars I used to cover my face with a scarf. I always hung onto my dream but I never knew that one day it would be possible and I would be launching my own label" she told Dailymail.

Years after, she has been able to conquer her fears as she has launched her own clothing line and is modeling them alongside other acid attack survivors. What an amazing story! See more latest gists, news, fashion and lots on the link below

http://wildinews..co.uk/2016/01/photos-acid-attack-survivor-becomes.html

1 Like

Re: LATEST: Acid Attack Survivor Becomes The Face Of A Fashion Label She Created In by ATMC(f): 4:51pm On Jan 17, 2016
Wow! This is the best revenge!

1 Like

Re: LATEST: Acid Attack Survivor Becomes The Face Of A Fashion Label She Created In by bunmioguns(m): 4:54pm On Jan 17, 2016
cool

1 Like

Re: LATEST: Acid Attack Survivor Becomes The Face Of A Fashion Label She Created In by faitheverest(f): 5:15pm On Jan 17, 2016
Success,they say,is the best revenge.

But at a time eh,revenge can be the best revenge.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Get Hold Of High Quality Towels Wholesale At Cheap From ASG Sports / 4 Styles Of Stylish Jackets That No Man Can Say No To / Looking For Surf Life Saving Clothes? Make Your Way To ASG Sports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.