Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Help Needed With Setting Up A Profitable Blog. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help Needed With Setting Up A Profitable Blog. (966 Views)

How To Start A Profitable Blog As Quick As Possible / HELP Needed With Setting Up A Home Network / I Need Help With Setting Up My Domainking Account With My Blogger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Needed With Setting Up A Profitable Blog. by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 17, 2016
Hello all , please I would like to set up my own blig this year.
I intend to realise money on it.
I will appreciate any experienced blogger to put me theough.
Many thanks.
Re: Help Needed With Setting Up A Profitable Blog. by emmalexdboy(m): 5:42pm On Jan 17, 2016
Guitarlife:

Many thanks.
The tone of your post sound like you're urgently in need of cash. Blogging is not something you start earning quick cash once you set it up.

So, I advice you ditch the idea of making money and focus on how you can build an audience around your blog.

When this done, the money will come.

Take your time and get the required tools to help your blogging journey go smoothly. (click on my signature and read some of my posts it will help you)

1 Like

Re: Help Needed With Setting Up A Profitable Blog. by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 17, 2016
emmalexdboy:
The tone of your post sound like you're urgently in need of cash. Blogging is not something you start earning quick cash once you set it up.

So, I advice you ditch the idea of making money and focus on how you can build an audience around your blog.

Take your time and get the required tools to help your blogging journey go smoothly. (click on my signature and read some of my posts it will help you)
Hello bro. I appreciate ur response and time.

Far from it , am not in a hurry to earn money. I just wanted it to be clear that I intend it to be profitanle blog.

I already have an idea of what I want my contents to be.

Thanks.
Re: Help Needed With Setting Up A Profitable Blog. by In2systemsTech(m): 7:14pm On Jan 17, 2016
We can assist you set up a blog with SEO advise that will drive traffic to your blog

www.i2sTech.com

Visit http://www.i2stech.com/271-2/questionnaire/ for more details

Our latest Job, an online magazine www.LagosNigeria.com
Re: Help Needed With Setting Up A Profitable Blog. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 17, 2016
Why is every body just referring me to thier blog ?
Cant we all just assist each other on here ?
Cant anybody just put me through even its just sketchy details on here ?
Haba
Re: Help Needed With Setting Up A Profitable Blog. by skultrick(m): 11:04pm On Jan 17, 2016
Guitarlife:

Haba

visit http://HeroKeys. com or whatsapp 08064985806 to setup a SEO friendly blog to other for one @ N10000 only.

you can also learn how to create one by yourself on http://HeroKeys.com/article/heroes/wordpress . It a great tutorial I created to help blogging enthusiasts.
Re: Help Needed With Setting Up A Profitable Blog. by skultrick(m): 11:04pm On Jan 17, 2016
Guitarlife:

Haba

visit http://HeroKeys.com or whatsapp 08064985806 to setup a SEO friendly blog to other for one @ N10000 only.

you can also learn how to create one by yourself on http://HeroKeys.com/article/heroes/wordpress . It a great tutorial I created to help blogging enthusiasts.
Re: Help Needed With Setting Up A Profitable Blog. by Jinf: 8:36am On Jan 18, 2016
Guitarlife:

Haba

*Lol when you become a blogger, you'll do the same thing they are doing.*

As for what you asked,
1. Choose a niche & be sure you know about it very well
2. Decide which platform you want to blog on.... Blogger or Wordpress. (Make sure you buy/use a domain name dat suggests what your blog is all about... it's a wise thing to do)
3. Blog blog blog.. promote promote promote your content
4. Be patient
Re: Help Needed With Setting Up A Profitable Blog. by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 18, 2016
*CEDARHOSTNG
Looking for a reliable web hosting company to power your websites visit www.cedarhostng.com we offer unlimited features on all plans
Get 6GB for as low as N3500
unlmited plan for N15,000(end users)

Get started with reseller business,even if you are a beginner we will guide you
get
start reseller biz for as low as N8,000 for 30GB

For unlimited plan -25,000 (for resellers)
visit www.cedarhostng.com

*EADESMS
Get premium sms for as low as N1.60kobo
we also power up your own bulksms reseller website
visit www.eadesms.com

*Baycrystal computers
Enroll for
*Certificate Courses
*Diploma Courses
*Professional Courses such as Oracle,CCNA,Webdesign,software development,programming etc

*WEBSITE DESIGN
Do you need a professional,business website to create an online presence for your brand then look no further contact us today

*GSM Numbers/Emails
we provide numbers base on state,country,professionals,students etc
we also provide emails for promoting your goods and services

*IT Video Tutorials
we provide IT based video tutorials such as webdesign,cisco,mysql,sql,photoshop and lots more...

contact us on
call/whatsapp : 08186219002 & 07011123518

BBM : 532FC7C5
Twitter:@baycrystalworld
BBM Channel : C0027C8B4
Re: Help Needed With Setting Up A Profitable Blog. by tomholly: 7:38pm On Jan 18, 2016
lets talk Mobile/Whatsapp:07038641600 BBM:7B663F3A www.africanwebservice.com www.hostgate.com.ng An expert in *Blog Design,Website Development(Joomla,Wordpress,etc) *E-commerce Website(Magento,Opencart.etc) An expert in CCTV,Vehicle Tracking&Biometric.4NGOS,HOTELS

Guitarlife:

Many thanks.
Re: Help Needed With Setting Up A Profitable Blog. by seoconsultant(m): 11:34pm On Jan 20, 2016
Guitarlife:

Many thanks.

To help you on the subject matter I have provided some links to my topics on it...

how to create a blog

How To Write Successful Blog Post That Ranks On Google

blogging tips for beginners

How To Start Blogging For Free With SEO Web Analyst Blogging Platform

Hope all this post helps...but if you are nt looking into resources payment and still look at placing ads on blog then go for the last post.
Re: Help Needed With Setting Up A Profitable Blog. by Contemsolutions(m): 2:57am On Jan 21, 2016
Great advice.

Even the most profitable blogger, Linda Ikeji, was not driven by money but the passion to build audience and give them what they want to see and hear

emmalexdboy:

Re: Help Needed With Setting Up A Profitable Blog. by tomholly: 9:48am On Jan 21, 2016
Guitarlife:

Many thanks.

Lets Talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

BBM: 7B663F3A

www.africanwebservice.com
admin@africanwebservice.com

An expert in
*Blog Design,Open Source Website Development & Customization / CMS Integration (Joomla, Drupal, Wordpress, etc)
*E-commerce Website Development (Magento, Opencart, OS Commerce, Zen Cart integration etc)
*SEO (Get Your Website Top Ranking in Google.
*Mobile Application (iOS & Android)
*SEO,Responsive&Mobile Friendly Site Expert
*Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog
*Forums:SMF,Vanilla,phpBB,
*Polls and Survey Sites:Limesurvey,littlepoll,piwik
*An expert in CCTV Security Surveillance,Vehicle Tracking & Biometric Services

(1) (Reply)

Tgif Web Design Promo / Difference Between .com.ng And .com, .ng / How I Got 9 Adsense Approved Within 7days 100% Guaranteed Latest 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.