Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,607 members, 7,816,508 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

The Most Effective Drug For Any Kind Of Illness - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Most Effective Drug For Any Kind Of Illness (383 Views)

‘I Tried To Jump Into Lagoon To End 36-year Illness’ (pic) / Any Drug For Female Sexual Drive? / Must Read: Ladies See The Shocking Effect Of Postinor 2 (drug For Prevention Of (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Most Effective Drug For Any Kind Of Illness by berepiki(m): 8:33pm On Jan 17, 2016
ROMANS 8:11...open your bible n read it... Then Say in Jesus Name AMEN... Believe it, you are healed...

Note: you need To Receive Jesus as your Lord n personal Savior if not you can't enjoy divine health...

... So say this in your room... Lord Jesus, I come to you today, I am sorry for all my sins, forgive me n wash me with your blood, come into my life and be my Lord n personal Savior, thank you for saving me...now I am born again.. In Jesus Name AMEN

And if you just said that prayer you are now a new creature... Old things have passed away.. Read 2cor.5 :17... Makesure u locate a bible believing church so that your spirit-man will be fed regularly for you to grow spiritually

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Diabetes, Ulcer & Hypertension! Which TWO Would You Advice/choose To Be Cured Of / Open Letter To Lassa Fever (photo) / Seven Ways To Enhance Brain Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.