Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,584 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Software For Sale. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software For Sale. (970 Views)

Need A Facial Recognition Software For Attendance Written In Python Or Java. Fo / OAU Engineering Students Build 'HUMANE' A Software For The Visually-impaired (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Software For Sale. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 17, 2016
Good evening

I am a software developer. I have several software written in c#, VB.net, C++ , and i sell office software for very cheap price, which you can use for your office. I have the following software for sale :

- Hotel Reservation Software
This Software Manages reservation for your clients and saves data for your future use so that you can track and confirm the Person who intends to lodge in your hotel. Can be Networked / Customised according to your needs.
Price of Software : =N= 40,000. Payments wouldnt be made 100% Upfront, 60 % upon order and once delivered , you complete the remaining 40 %.

- Travel Reservation Software
This software is used by organizations to schedule and confirm tickets for travel purposes. Whether you are traveling from Lagos to Kano or From Port harcourt to Calabar , with my software, We aim at not making mistakes by having 2 people using the same ticket number. Payments wouldnt be mae 100% Upfront, 60 % upon order and once delivered , you complete the remaining 40 %. Price of Software : =N= 70000

- Cyber Cafe Billing Software
This one is brand new, I am doing my best to make sure it is Hackproof, and no one have to hack it to use the timer for free. Easybrowing has been having flaws and the rest, but this one, I give God the glory. Payments wouldnt be made 100% Upfront, 60 % upon order and once delivered , you complete the remaining 40 %. still deciding on the price.

Should you have any Information Feel free to send me an Email, e.iwuagwu@hotmail.com or Place a phone call on 08149577430 or 08098688235

Thanks for your Anticipation and Business.

(1) (Reply)

Top Reasons Why Your Business/profession Fails / Get Your Approved Adsense Account And Start Making Money. / Intern At Gem4success.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.