Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,423 members, 7,861,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:14 AM

Please I Need An Investor Or Business Partner Urgently: - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Please I Need An Investor Or Business Partner Urgently: (542 Views)

A Financial Partner Urgently Needed / Lpo Financing: Partner Urgently Needed To Do Oil And Gas Biznes / Partner Urgently Needed To Execute Charcoal Contract Recently Obtained! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need An Investor Or Business Partner Urgently: by lounge21: 4:04pm On Jun 22, 2009
Hello Everyone out here,

I am urgently in need of an investor or business partner that can invest N500,000 for 20% of my business.
This is a genuine proposal and I am only interested in meeting people who are down to do serious business with me and make good profits every month.

I am based in London and getting a loan from a bank here is really difficult especially for someone like me that only just finished Uni.
We all know how the Nigerian entertainment industry is booming now and the nature of my business is organising big african gigs here in the UK and hopefully in Nigeria as well. I have been doing the business for a while now but that was when I was in Uni so it was basically student events I was doing. Now I want to make it a big stuff for everyone that likes groving and trust me people here in London and in Nigeria love to spend money for something that is great.

I have a really good idea for the business for a long term basis and trust me, in the entertainment industry is all about making a good name that people wont forget.
Anyone out there down for business, please get in touch

Email: lounge_21@yahoo.co.uk
Phone: +44 7943032659

(1) (Reply)

N550,000.00 Loan Needed Urgently / Mdg Contracts To Sublett In Abuja. / Flats For Rent: 2nos. One B/rm And Two B/rm For Rent @ Ilupeju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.