Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Commercial /private Driver Needed - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Commercial /private Driver Needed (571 Views)

Lady Commercial Bus Driver In Enugu Spotted In Action (Photos, Video) / Private Driver Needed / Felicia Chidi, Commercial Vehicle Driver And How She Lost Her Estate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Commercial /private Driver Needed by olastarnet: 12:14am On Jan 18, 2016
Commercial /private driver wanted urgently by me. He will drive me to to everywhere i go and we pick up passengers and sometimes load and pure water, monday to friday,weekend maybe included but not always. The driver must reside at ipaja,command,ikola,alagbado or abule egba axis, salary 30k for start and after six months of satisfactorily service,the salary may be reviewed.if you are interested send cv and cover letter to olastarnet@gmail.com. Note: Applicants must have valid drivers license
Re: Commercial /private Driver Needed by actoor(m): 12:31am On Jan 18, 2016
olastarnet:
Commercial /private driver wanted urgently by me. He will drive me to to everywhere i go and we pick up passengers and sometimes load and pure water, monday to friday,weekend maybe included but not always. The driver must reside at ipaja,command,ikola,alagbado or abule egba axis, salary 30k for start and after six months of satisfactorily service,the salary may be reviewed.if you are interested send cv and cover letter to olastarnet@gmail.com. Note: Applicants must have valid drivers license

Wonderful, so Nigeria has got to this stage that conductors now employ and pay drivers? cheesy.
Re: Commercial /private Driver Needed by PureMind2: 9:58am On Jun 02, 2019
Lol

(1) (Reply)

No Computer Skill, No Promotion, FG Tells Workers Read More At: Http://www.vang / Citrus Training Venue At 12,500 Per Day / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.