Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,594 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

Let's Help Nigerians Fight This - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Let's Help Nigerians Fight This (1346 Views)

Let's Help You Lose Weight / Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland / Esther Has Breast Cancer: Let's Help Her To Live!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Help Nigerians Fight This by canalily(m): 7:34am On Jan 18, 2016
Jointly we did it during Ebola outbreaksmiley together we can do it again to combat the Lassa epidemic! Stop drinking garri for now gringrin use the third pix to control ratwink. Lets join hands to keep our environment clean to live healthiersmiley

Re: Let's Help Nigerians Fight This by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 18, 2016
How garri involve for the matter? I thought it was only spread from rats?
Re: Let's Help Nigerians Fight This by canalily(m): 10:13pm On Jan 18, 2016
charix:
How garri involve for the matter? I thought it was only spread from rats?
yes, the virus does nt survive in hot medium buh in cold. When rat urinates in your garri, as u drink the contaminated garri, then you contract the virus and get infected
Re: Let's Help Nigerians Fight This by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 18, 2016
canalily:
yes, the virus does nt survive in hot medium buh in cold. When rat urinates in your garri, as u drink the contaminated garri, then you contract the virus and get infected
That's if you've rats in the house to begin with. Where I live we've dealt with all of them via poisoning. In addition to that we store garri in huge transparent plastic containers - always sealed, the only time they're open is when someone's ready to make eba.
Re: Let's Help Nigerians Fight This by canalily(m): 10:33pm On Jan 18, 2016
charix:

That's if you've rats in the house to begin with. Where I live we've dealt with all of them via poisoning. In addition to that we store garri in huge transparent plastic containers - always sealed, the only time they're open is when someone's ready to make eba.
good measures! But did you buy the garri from market?
Re: Let's Help Nigerians Fight This by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 18, 2016
canalily:
good measures! But did you buy the garri from market?
Yes. Anything?
Re: Let's Help Nigerians Fight This by canalily(m): 11:13pm On Jan 18, 2016
charix:

Yes. Anything?
then you are not complete with this measure, because rats live with the same bags of garri in different stores! So how sure are you for the garri u bought 4rm market? Your technique works best only if u producd the garri ur self nd stored that way.smiley
Re: Let's Help Nigerians Fight This by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 18, 2016
canalily:
then you are not complete with this measure, because rats live with the same bags of garri in different stores! So how sure are you for the garri u bought 4rm market? Your technique works best only if u producd the garri ur self nd stored that way.smiley
Eya. Na eba win am then since I would never stop eating garri - I might stop soaking but would always heat it up to make eba.
Re: Let's Help Nigerians Fight This by canalily(m): 6:35am On Jan 19, 2016
charix:

Eya. Na eba win am then since I would never stop eating garri - I might stop soaking but would always heat it up to make eba.
gud! You'l then graduate with first class in...,

(1) (Reply)

How Come There Was No Lockdown For Ebola Which Was Deadlier? / Nigerian Resident Doctors Down Tools Today / Osholẹ Todaju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.