Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,426 members, 7,815,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

I Feel Cheated After Many Years Of Suffering - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Feel Cheated After Many Years Of Suffering (727 Views)

Sinmisola Ajibola: How Men Feel When They See Female Pilot In The Cockpit / Fresh Job For Nigerian. Enough Of Suffering! / Thinking Of Working In The Bank? My 25 Years Of Experience Will Help You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel Cheated After Many Years Of Suffering by Fedric(m): 11:06am On Jan 18, 2016
my brothers from different mother advice me pls. i worked for a man as a computer instructor in his institute also at the same time work for him in the school were he teaches,

i realy inconvenience my self to satistfy him, i couldn't register my national ID card and volters card due to his job scheldule for i am the manager and only worker he has,

now after working, he refuse to pay me 2 months salary, giving made escuses that we didn't make more profit, as a result of that i resigned

he refuse to give me my salary for the 2 months, i confronted him and also beg him and his wife they both refuse to pay me. i don't know what to do, i really need the money. pls how can i collect the money from them?
Re: I Feel Cheated After Many Years Of Suffering by bigiyaro(m): 11:15am On Jan 18, 2016
Free ursef.
Re: I Feel Cheated After Many Years Of Suffering by Fedric(m): 11:21am On Jan 18, 2016
bigiyaro:
Free ursef.
as in i should leave the money for them? is #50,000
Re: I Feel Cheated After Many Years Of Suffering by bigiyaro(m): 12:13pm On Jan 18, 2016
Fedric:
as in i should leave the money for them? is #50,000
its jst a trick some exploitative ediots use on others. Dey will owe you for like 3 to 4 months, for whatever slime reason, later dey pay for a month n complain bitterly, in any case dey will always owe you for months at any point in time. If you want to wait for full collection of your wages, u go really spend ur life time working for them.
Re: I Feel Cheated After Many Years Of Suffering by obamartins(m): 4:08pm On Jan 18, 2016
I once worked for an outfit like this were the owner owes as much as 4months. He complains about the economy while he is paying for a house overseas and his children were all schooling abroad. So I device a means and locked up all his systems with my password including the server n the network and left. That was when he started begging me. To cut the long story short, I am the only worker that have received my full salary and I sent my resignation letter and the passwords to him via email. Some so called employers of labour are nothing but Adolf Hitler. I had the last laugh. Bros, if he doesn't pay u, just bear it and move on, God will open doors, but trust me, he won't do anything meaningful with his monies until he sorts u out, bcus karma is a bitch. Trust me, its painful, but let go.
Re: I Feel Cheated After Many Years Of Suffering by Fedric(m): 6:16pm On Jan 18, 2016
obamartins:
I once worked for an outfit like this were the owner owes as much as 4months. He complains about the economy while he is paying for a house overseas and his children were all schooling abroad. So I device a means and locked up all his systems with my password including the server n the network and left. That was when he started begging me. To cut the long story short, I am the only worker that have received my full salary and I sent my resignation letter and the passwords to him via email. Some so called employers of labour are nothing but Adolf Hitler. I had the last laugh. Bros, if he doesn't pay u, just bear it and move on, God will open doors, but trust me, he won't do anything meaningful with his monies until he sorts u out, bcus karma is a bitch. Trust me, its painful, but let go.
this man am talking about is a REDEEMED PASTOR {AREA PASTOR} ok thank u bro,

(1) (Reply)

Business Intelligence & Data Management Training In Lagos And Abuja / Don’t Miss This Opportunity Because You Will Never See It Again / The Naf Dssc Successful Candidates List Here – Naf Dssc 2016 Successful Candidat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.