Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Did Hitman Game Reference Nigeria In Their Blood Money? (Photos) - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Did Hitman Game Reference Nigeria In Their Blood Money? (Photos) (24116 Views)

Hitman Absolution PC! / Download Game Pc Hitman Contracts Repack Free / Hitman Man Game Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Hitman Game Reference Nigeria In Their Blood Money? (Photos) by cao(f): 4:19pm On Jan 18, 2016
jaelz:
Okay this the last stage in the hitman blood money game, can you see what am seeing in the 3rd here that relates to Nigeria? If yes did you think the referenced or honoured Nigeria or whats ur explanations on that?

So you don't know the orientation of our country's flag?

1 Like

Re: Did Hitman Game Reference Nigeria In Their Blood Money? (Photos) by hob(m): 4:23pm On Jan 18, 2016
Shebi u don play d game @op

So tell us
Re: Did Hitman Game Reference Nigeria In Their Blood Money? (Photos) by Gosj01(m): 4:25pm On Jan 18, 2016
@op, link to download the game
Re: Did Hitman Game Reference Nigeria In Their Blood Money? (Photos) by Timbuktu14(m): 4:27pm On Jan 18, 2016
That isn't Nigeria's flag now. angry
Re: Did Hitman Game Reference Nigeria In Their Blood Money? (Photos) by MissingBudget: 4:30pm On Jan 18, 2016
Did they use Kanayo O Kanayo in the game? undecided
Re: Did Hitman Game Reference Nigeria In Their Blood Money? (Photos) by Gudiza(m): 4:36pm On Jan 18, 2016
Hitman of that year.....SMH
Re: Did Hitman Game Reference Nigeria In Their Blood Money? (Photos) by chyke100(m): 5:02pm On Jan 18, 2016
Mr. OP!........ u disappoint us! So, as big as u r, u don't knw d orientation of Nigeria's flag!...... BIG SHAME!!!
Re: Did Hitman Game Reference Nigeria In Their Blood Money? (Photos) by justmenoni: 5:02pm On Jan 18, 2016
That's not our flag op...maybe it's even norfolks island flag grin
Re: Did Hitman Game Reference Nigeria In Their Blood Money? (Photos) by Christmasdon(m): 5:04pm On Jan 18, 2016
Now, what is the difference between TECNO and TECNQ, NOKIA and NOKAI, then i will tell u what dat flag is doing there. Passing a message across. I suggest.

1 Like

Re: Did Hitman Game Reference Nigeria In Their Blood Money? (Photos) by vindisick: 5:20pm On Jan 18, 2016
Afrieyes:
I finished dis game in 2010 and u re bringing up d topic 6yrs after.
stop lying
Re: Did Hitman Game Reference Nigeria In Their Blood Money? (Photos) by ajalaolanr(m): 5:30pm On Jan 18, 2016
jaelz:
Okay this the last stage in the hitman blood money game, can you see what am seeing in the 3rd here that relates to Nigeria? If yes did you think the referenced or honoured Nigeria or whats ur explanations on that?

I expect you to know better, that's is Not Nigerias Flag!
Re: Did Hitman Game Reference Nigeria In Their Blood Money? (Photos) by ogaprime(m): 5:36pm On Jan 18, 2016
Long live hitman 47....

Hitman Absolution on my mind

Like if you are a fan....

Share if you are a fan...

1 Like

Re: Did Hitman Game Reference Nigeria In Their Blood Money? (Photos) by Idrismusty97(m): 5:48pm On Jan 18, 2016
Who have played "Remember Me" here? I have never played such an interesting game before! Best game ever.
Re: Did Hitman Game Reference Nigeria In Their Blood Money? (Photos) by HitlerGaddafi: 6:24pm On Jan 18, 2016
ogaprime:
Long live hitman 47....

Hitman Absolution on my mind

Like if you are a fan....

Share if you are a fan...
Well I'm not bragging but I don't think anyone loves video games as I do even at this my old age. I played hitman codename 47, silent assassin, contract, bloodmoney and absolution. I finished them all and this is my favorite stealth game of all time. I still have them on my laptop even till now. Talk of GTA.? There's no series of GTA I didn't play and finish. The great GTA sanandreas( CJ, Ryder, bigsmoke, officer tenpenny, the ballad gangs,)twas just so fun. I finished vice city, liberty city, liberty city stories, GTA iv and v, I played and finished every single call of duty. If I keep naming, this thread go enter page 100.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did Hitman Game Reference Nigeria In Their Blood Money? (Photos) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 18, 2016
Topics like this make me weep for nigeria's future. Linking that to the Nigerian flag is equivalent to finding triangles in everything to link the illuminati.

1 Like

Re: Did Hitman Game Reference Nigeria In Their Blood Money? (Photos) by blackboythink: 7:17pm On Jan 18, 2016
Is that your Flag? undecided our flag is a vertical white trip. angry
Re: Did Hitman Game Reference Nigeria In Their Blood Money? (Photos) by medexico(m): 7:32pm On Jan 18, 2016
Nigeria, always famzing.
That is a mere coincidence
the white stripe is supposed to be bigger in a nigerian flag and not sideways
and does the story line of the game have any connection with Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Did Hitman Game Reference Nigeria In Their Blood Money? (Photos) by prettyboi1(m): 7:55pm On Jan 18, 2016
This OP na olodo. tongue lol. Just kidding. But come on man, that's not Nigeria's flag.
Re: Did Hitman Game Reference Nigeria In Their Blood Money? (Photos) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 18, 2016
your own nah to play game like pickin! is that the Nigerian flag? even if you put I. upright, does it still look like the flag?

its a green Zone entry. . . for those that are colour blind, the smaller white line makes the green flashy.
Re: Did Hitman Game Reference Nigeria In Their Blood Money? (Photos) by micayo(m): 8:58pm On Jan 18, 2016
Afrieyes:
I finished dis game in 2010 and u re bringing up d topic 6yrs after.

They just released the movie of recent and an improved game.
Re: Did Hitman Game Reference Nigeria In Their Blood Money? (Photos) by tomiobj(m): 9:06pm On Jan 18, 2016
networkgenuis:
Depending on the game's theme and storyline, it could be an honor. But one thing I'm sure of is the flag wasn't placed there by accident. The person that programmed the cgi for that stage was trying to pass a message.
It wasnt intentional. It dosent resemble the Nigerian flag. It just has d same colours
Re: Did Hitman Game Reference Nigeria In Their Blood Money? (Photos) by ogaprime(m): 9:09pm On Jan 18, 2016
HitlerGaddafi:

Well I'm not bragging but I don't think anyone loves video games as I do even at this my old age. I played hitman codename 47, silent assassin, contract, bloodmoney and absolution. I finished them all and this is my favorite stealth game of all time. I still have them on my laptop even till now. Talk of GTA.? There's no series of GTA I didn't play and finish. The great GTA sanandreas( CJ, Ryder, bigsmoke, officer tenpenny, the ballad gangs,)twas just so fun. I finished vice city, liberty city, liberty city stories, GTA iv and v, I played and finished every single call of duty. If I keep naming, this thread go enter page 100.

Time has come for NL to have ""All hail"" button...respect.

I have finished gta vice city and san andreas. Its just hard ware ish that's stopping me from playing gta iv and v. I have also played all hitman series except absolution. Not a fan of call of duty, prefer football manager though. Now this shows that our children will have a "game-boy" father to play with which can build relationship between father and son(s)

1 Like

Re: Did Hitman Game Reference Nigeria In Their Blood Money? (Photos) by severee(m): 9:16pm On Jan 18, 2016
cry i miss this game
Re: Did Hitman Game Reference Nigeria In Their Blood Money? (Photos) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 18, 2016
jaelz:

I think it's coincidence that's usually the color of exit Barriers abroad

But honestly it will be great if a video game represented us with our flag
Re: Did Hitman Game Reference Nigeria In Their Blood Money? (Photos) by HitlerGaddafi: 11:05pm On Jan 18, 2016
ogaprime:

Time has come for NL to have ""All hail"" button...respect.

I have finished gta vice city and san andreas. Its just hard ware ish that's stopping me from playing gta iv and v. I have also played all hitman series except absolution. Not a fan of call of duty, prefer football manager though. Now this shows that our children will have a "game-boy" father to play with which can build relationship between father and son(s)
I actually started football manager in 2008 and I've reached the top of the managerial chart hall of fame ( I mean number one on the chart) on FM 08, 09, 10,11,12,13,14,15. I stopped the game in 2015 and I have no intention of continuing coz its taking too much of my time. Its very addictive.

1 Like

Re: Did Hitman Game Reference Nigeria In Their Blood Money? (Photos) by ogaprime(m): 11:54pm On Jan 18, 2016
HitlerGaddafi:

I actually started football manager in 2008 and I've reached the top of the managerial chart hall of fame ( I mean number one on the chart) on FM 08, 09, 10,11,12,13,14,15. I stopped the game in 2015 and I have no intention of continuing coz its taking too much of my time. Its very addictive.

You are right....fm is addictive, very addictive. I am still playing fmo7 up till now that I am replying you...
Re: Did Hitman Game Reference Nigeria In Their Blood Money? (Photos) by Nobody: 3:17am On Jan 19, 2016
Chai see wetin too much of playing computer games don cos, my guy no know the difference between vertical and horizontal. It is well in Jesus name.
Re: Did Hitman Game Reference Nigeria In Their Blood Money? (Photos) by smoothlips(m): 5:17am On Jan 19, 2016
That is not Nigerian flag
Re: Did Hitman Game Reference Nigeria In Their Blood Money? (Photos) by Hustlerlomo(m): 8:49am On Jan 19, 2016
Op you no well o, na your country flag be dat?
Re: Did Hitman Game Reference Nigeria In Their Blood Money? (Photos) by spoilerx: 11:28am On Jan 19, 2016
jaelz:

Bros this game is very old o!
played it years back
Re: Did Hitman Game Reference Nigeria In Their Blood Money? (Photos) by Twelve30(m): 7:12pm On Jun 10, 2017
jaelz:

anythng that has to do with "Blood Money" has somethng to do with Nigeria.
Re: Did Hitman Game Reference Nigeria In Their Blood Money? (Photos) by cao(f): 8:08pm On Jun 10, 2017
Twelve30:

anythng that has to do with "Blood Money" has somethng to do with Nigeria.
Of all the threads, it's this one you resurrected? SMH.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Android Games To Look Out For As At Now / Video Games That Were Way Ahead Of Their Time / FAIRCHANCE.!! Otalenu!(baba IJEBU)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.