Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,316 members, 7,819,071 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Where Is Pleep? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Where Is Pleep? (931 Views)

Ask Pleep! Nairaland Resident History Expert! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Pleep? by ChinonsoDike2: 4:04pm On Jan 18, 2016
You haters of truth have banned one of the most honest black men on this site. You can try and fight the truth, but it will always fight back.
Re: Where Is Pleep? by makahlj2: 9:01am On Jan 19, 2016
ChinonsoDike2:
You haters of truth have banned one of the most honest black men on this site. You can try and fight the truth, but it will always fight back.
I thought you were him.

3 Likes

Re: Where Is Pleep? by ChinonsoDike2: 4:59pm On Jan 19, 2016
makahlj2:
I thought you were him.

No, I'm not.

I'm just a fellow lover of truth.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Pleep? by tpiar: 6:31pm On Jan 19, 2016
don't you think he should rest after all that ranting?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is Pleep? by tpiar: 6:31pm On Jan 19, 2016
Re: Where Is Pleep? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 19, 2016
checking to see if you left any mark here well you didnt. you have been forgotten. mr. ben carson jr.
Re: Where Is Pleep? by ChinonsoDike2: 12:11am On Jan 20, 2016
VomeSchakleton:
checking to see if you left any mark here well you didnt. you have been forgotten. mr. ben carson jr.

You just had to show us your double digit IQ. What part of I AM NOT PLEEP do you not understand?! I know you have a low IQ, but you could have at least pretended to have some form of critical thinking skills.
Re: Where Is Pleep? by Nobody: 12:51am On Jan 20, 2016
ChinonsoDike2:

You just had to show us your double digit IQ. What part of I AM NOT PLEEP do you not understand?! I know you have a low IQ, but you could have at least pretended to have some form of critical thinking skills.

attention seeker then.

and who is pleep?

(1) (Reply)

I Regret My Underwear Photo Shoot, Scared It Will Come Back To Haunt Me? HELP! / 90s Kids And 90s Memories / Whenever You Search Google For Information, You’re Consulting Ifa —ooni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.