Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

What Would You Do If You Had A Breakout Of Rash/ Pimples Days Before Your Wedding? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Would You Do If You Had A Breakout Of Rash/ Pimples Days Before Your Wedding? (2371 Views)

LADIES; Can You Rock This Outfit On Your Wedding Day? / Foods That Cause Acne/pimples - Must Avoid List / Pimples & Acne Breakout! Help Save My Face! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If You Had A Breakout Of Rash/ Pimples Days Before Your Wedding? by VENUSS(f): 9:40pm On Jun 22, 2009
the face is one of the most cherished part of the female body.

ladies do everthing posible to make sure there face is in good condition,

we spend huge sum to c our face beautiful and espacailly the d-day[wedin]
extra care nd aditional make-up.

wat if, few days or 3days to ur weddin u stat havin dis very strange kind oof

rash/pimple on ur face, wat wuld you do ; use a veil? or call-off the weddin?
mennnnnnnnn! to me this na serious trouble.

ladiesss are you there?
Re: What Would You Do If You Had A Breakout Of Rash/ Pimples Days Before Your Wedding? by Sissy3(f): 10:25pm On Jun 22, 2009
what about using makeup to cover it up?
Re: What Would You Do If You Had A Breakout Of Rash/ Pimples Days Before Your Wedding? by VENUSS(f): 10:30pm On Jun 22, 2009
this one i saw not a pail of foundation or any make-up wold do
Re: What Would You Do If You Had A Breakout Of Rash/ Pimples Days Before Your Wedding? by Sissy3(f): 10:33pm On Jun 22, 2009
how about seeing a dermatologist to see if there is any quick fix undecided
Re: What Would You Do If You Had A Breakout Of Rash/ Pimples Days Before Your Wedding? by Winnergal(f): 1:03am On Jun 23, 2009
That#s not a reason to call off a wedding . . .
Re: What Would You Do If You Had A Breakout Of Rash/ Pimples Days Before Your Wedding? by desiree(f): 2:08am On Jun 23, 2009
Last resort, I'd say call off the wedding, it is the same as the bride falling violently ill a day before the wedding and had been admitted in a hospital.
Re: What Would You Do If You Had A Breakout Of Rash/ Pimples Days Before Your Wedding? by mohawkchic(f): 3:27am On Jun 23, 2009
~This is one "What If" question no Bride-To-Be want to even contemplate!! grin

~This is why its absolutely necessary to follow a plan,or get into a routine if you like 3-6 months before the Wedding. . .Eat well,Drink plenty of water. . .Start Pampering & Nourishing your skin months before the wedding !!This isnt to say the possibility of a breakout is impossible but it's less likely to happen if you keep you stress level down & follow a set routine to a T!!

~I wud explore all avenues to try & get a desireable result. . . .Cancelling will not be an option!!What w/ all the effective treatment out there. . . Makeup/Concealer/Primer available,hell i'll even pay every Penny w/ Pleasure for a Professional makeup artist to work some magic!!

Face Tips

• Dont significantly change your facial routine up to a fortnight before your wedding.

• Have a really good quality facial or two, 6 and 4 weeks before your wedding.

• Never Try On A New make up Product/Brand days/weeks before Your Wedding,If You must use a new Brand,Take/Get advice before Using anything different.

• If you are not entirely happy with your skin, you need to start a facial programme ideally 3 or 4 months before your wedding.

(1) (Reply)

Picture- Tobi Phillips WMUN 2012 / Training Training Training! Be A Certified Cosmetologist And Start Making Money / Cheapest Original Female Fashion Tote PU Handbags. -SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.