Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,850 members, 7,824,537 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

No Need To Buy Phone Numbers! Generate As Many Phone Numbers As You Can Dream Of - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / No Need To Buy Phone Numbers! Generate As Many Phone Numbers As You Can Dream Of (1358 Views)

Get Nigerian Internet Users Phone Numbers / Do You Dream Of Owning A Website For Your Business/Organisation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Need To Buy Phone Numbers! Generate As Many Phone Numbers As You Can Dream Of by vickylawz(f): 6:08pm On Jan 18, 2016
You can now generate GSM phone numbers directly from your WordPress site and use them for your bulk SMS campaigns with “Generate Me! Phone Number Generator” plugin for WordPress! This plugin boasts of the following features:

- You have control over which networks you want to generate phone numbers for.
- You can choose how many phone numbers you want to generate.
- Export numbers to .txt or .csv files for use in your bulk SMS campaigns.

No need to buy phone numbers again! Generate them yourself using “Generate Me! Phone Number Generator” plugin for WordPress. Get yours today for just N2000.

Email me if you're interested: vickylawz@narrowgateit.net

Or visit http://www.narrowgateit.net/product/generate-me-phone-number-generator to buy.
Re: No Need To Buy Phone Numbers! Generate As Many Phone Numbers As You Can Dream Of by vickylawz(f): 3:56pm On Jan 19, 2016
Plugin is still available. Get yours today.
Re: No Need To Buy Phone Numbers! Generate As Many Phone Numbers As You Can Dream Of by vickylawz(f): 8:34pm On Jan 21, 2016
Generate as many numbers as you want. Get yours today! Don't miss out.
Re: No Need To Buy Phone Numbers! Generate As Many Phone Numbers As You Can Dream Of by vickylawz(f): 10:19am On Jan 22, 2016
Plugin is still available. smiley
Re: No Need To Buy Phone Numbers! Generate As Many Phone Numbers As You Can Dream Of by vickylawz(f): 9:28pm On Jan 23, 2016
Get yours today!
Re: No Need To Buy Phone Numbers! Generate As Many Phone Numbers As You Can Dream Of by vickylawz(f): 6:04pm On Jan 24, 2016
The plugin is still available. Don't miss out!
Re: No Need To Buy Phone Numbers! Generate As Many Phone Numbers As You Can Dream Of by vickylawz(f): 5:24pm On Jan 27, 2016
Get yours today!
Re: No Need To Buy Phone Numbers! Generate As Many Phone Numbers As You Can Dream Of by vickylawz(f): 11:03am On Jan 28, 2016
IS THIS FOR REAL!!
With just one kick of a button you can have unlimited number of phone numbers for your SMS campaign! No need to buy numbers. No need to spend extra money. No more restrictions!!
YES, THIS IS FOR REAL! Click here to make it yours >> http://www.narrowgateit.net/product/generate-me-phone-number-generator
Re: No Need To Buy Phone Numbers! Generate As Many Phone Numbers As You Can Dream Of by vickylawz(f): 12:14pm On Feb 01, 2016
Plugin is still available. Get yours today!
Re: No Need To Buy Phone Numbers! Generate As Many Phone Numbers As You Can Dream Of by vickylawz(f): 3:52pm On Feb 14, 2016
Valentine's day promo!

Generate Me! Phone Number Generator now goes for N1000! Promo ends on Feb. 16 so hurry now and grab your copy.
Re: No Need To Buy Phone Numbers! Generate As Many Phone Numbers As You Can Dream Of by vickylawz(f): 10:12am On Feb 16, 2016
Promo has ended! Thanks to everyone who bought the plugin.
The price is now back to N2000. Get your copy today!
Re: No Need To Buy Phone Numbers! Generate As Many Phone Numbers As You Can Dream Of by vickylawz(f): 3:20pm On Feb 18, 2016
Plugin is still available! Get your copy!
Re: No Need To Buy Phone Numbers! Generate As Many Phone Numbers As You Can Dream Of by cbrass(m): 6:35pm On Feb 18, 2016
Why are you talking to your self undecided
Re: No Need To Buy Phone Numbers! Generate As Many Phone Numbers As You Can Dream Of by trytillmake(m): 4:06pm On Feb 19, 2016
vickylawz:

The price is now back to N2000. Get your copy today!

How much before? Babe u dey hustle 0! how authentic are those numbers, which state are they being generated for, does your plugin have access to network servers to verify the numbers, this yr plugin na wao!

1 Like

Re: No Need To Buy Phone Numbers! Generate As Many Phone Numbers As You Can Dream Of by vickylawz(f): 2:00am On Feb 22, 2016
cbrass:
Why are you talking to your self undecided

Because I believe in what I'm saying.
Re: No Need To Buy Phone Numbers! Generate As Many Phone Numbers As You Can Dream Of by vickylawz(f): 2:23am On Feb 22, 2016
trytillmake:

How much before? Babe u dey hustle 0! how authentic are those numbers, which state are they being generated for, does your plugin have access to network servers to verify the numbers, this yr plugin na wao!

During the promo for Valentines day, it was N1000.

The plugin randomly generates numbers in the form of a valid gsm number so there is a probability that a good number of them would be active given the fact that there are many people who own mobile lines in Nigeria. Some even own more than one.

(1) (Reply)

Hp Laptop Mini 200-4200si 2gb Ram 350gb Hdd@ Very Cheap Price Ibadan Or Abeokuta / My Website Url Got Blocked By Instagram / This Website Can Teach You Anything You Want To Learn In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.