Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:54 AM

New Ways Of Preventing Lassa Fever - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / New Ways Of Preventing Lassa Fever (627 Views)

When The Cat Is Afraid Of Contacting Lassa Fever (Pic) / When People In Lagos Mainland Saw A Lassa Fever-carrying Rat(pic) / New Ways Of How Girls Beg For Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Ways Of Preventing Lassa Fever by naijagalnxtdoor: 7:22pm On Jan 18, 2016
Saw this on Facebook
Folks, we need to treat this Lassa fever issue very seriously before it gets out of hand. We need to take preventive measures to ensure that it does not spread further. I understand that it is caused by RATS. Therefore as part of my own preventive measures, in the meantime I will no longer accept friendship requests or have anything to do with anyone bearing BasiRAT, KudiRAT, KubuRAT, KabiRAT, SikiRAT, ShakiRAT, MuniRAT, etc. Please do not be upset with me. I am just trying to be careful and safe. I advice you do the same.

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of D Day / National Association Of Boiz Valentine's Day / National Anthem (ibadan Version) Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.