Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

This Wedding IV In The Form Of Nigerian Passport - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / This Wedding IV In The Form Of Nigerian Passport (30870 Views)

Business Cards Are A Form Of Handheld Advertisement / Business Cards Are A Form Of Handheld Advertisement / The Most Trending Form Of Nig Printing Machine DI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Wedding IV In The Form Of Nigerian Passport by olapluto(m): 12:09pm On Jan 19, 2016
Creative but unlawful.
Re: This Wedding IV In The Form Of Nigerian Passport by merits(m): 12:13pm On Jan 19, 2016
ourleader:
I like these, but mine will be greatly appreciated, marvelously accepted! Please I'm looking for a VIRGIN not DISVIRGIN WOMAN FOR IMMEDIATELY MARRIAGE! Any inconvenience on how to get this, kindly email me cuchenna2@gmail.com
so u mean,u cnt crush a lady by yourself until dey help u.for ur informatn,virgin ar nt hard to find just enrol in any nursery skull.so dt u cn find ur soul mate easily.dullard lyk u.
Re: This Wedding IV In The Form Of Nigerian Passport by TruthHurts1(m): 12:17pm On Jan 19, 2016
Why do both the bride and groom have male names? Hope dem no be homo shocked
Re: This Wedding IV In The Form Of Nigerian Passport by lonelydora: 12:35pm On Jan 19, 2016
Very creative.
Re: This Wedding IV In The Form Of Nigerian Passport by Hyphee(f): 12:47pm On Jan 19, 2016
TruthHurts1:
Why do both the bride and groom have male names? Hope dem no be homo shocked
Tot I was the only one that noticed it

1 Like

Re: This Wedding IV In The Form Of Nigerian Passport by KMSNG: 12:51pm On Jan 19, 2016
It sounds funny but it's actually quite creative and unique.

Well done to whoever thought of it. Ha!
Re: This Wedding IV In The Form Of Nigerian Passport by Lanretoye(m): 12:51pm On Jan 19, 2016
ourleader:
I like these, but mine will be greatly appreciated, marvelously accepted! Please I'm looking for a VIRGIN not DISVIRGIN WOMAN FOR IMMEDIATELY MARRIAGE! Any inconvenience on how to get this, kindly email me cuchenna2@gmail.com
Shay na portion of weed u take abi na the whole plantation?
Re: This Wedding IV In The Form Of Nigerian Passport by chinoify: 12:59pm On Jan 19, 2016
endtime IV
Re: This Wedding IV In The Form Of Nigerian Passport by habsydiamond(m): 1:05pm On Jan 19, 2016
Looks unique.
Re: This Wedding IV In The Form Of Nigerian Passport by Elle277(f): 1:22pm On Jan 19, 2016
seen some years back..
Re: This Wedding IV In The Form Of Nigerian Passport by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 19, 2016
auntysimbiat:

How cute is this?

Depends actually on how long the wedding last
Re: This Wedding IV In The Form Of Nigerian Passport by Ndeewonu: 1:41pm On Jan 19, 2016
Ginaz:
Its actually nice and creative, me like. kiss

Sadly, it does appear the louder, and fuller with pomp and pageantry, the sooner and harder the marriage crashes.
Make your wedding simple. Wedding means nothing; the actual marriage means everything.
Re: This Wedding IV In The Form Of Nigerian Passport by zinnia00(f): 1:47pm On Jan 19, 2016
Why Bode and Akin? Sounds masculine to me ....tho
Re: This Wedding IV In The Form Of Nigerian Passport by ourleader(m): 2:25pm On Jan 19, 2016
]so u mean,u cnt crush a lady by yourself until dey help u.for ur informatn,virgin ar nt hard to find just enrol in any nursery skull.so dt u cn find ur soul mate easily.dullard lyk u. L

You must be a registered charity cheesy cheesy
Re: This Wedding IV In The Form Of Nigerian Passport by ourleader(m): 2:30pm On Jan 19, 2016
Shay na portion of weed u take abi na the whole plantation?

Even your name suggests & clarify as DIRECTORY OF WEED! wink wink
Please for your interest & information, keep out of your weed! I'm a respected, integrity & good morality humanitarianism known as HONORABLE! cool cool cool Thanks
Re: This Wedding IV In The Form Of Nigerian Passport by Ayauche(f): 2:48pm On Jan 19, 2016
Dahveydson:
It's quite creative.

It's funny how the unmarried ones and those without funds to get married will be the ones to bash the invitation card.

Dnt mind them, they shud try even try preparing 4 Intro and let's see how gud It'll come out. I really love the card.
Re: This Wedding IV In The Form Of Nigerian Passport by ifeomaekol(f): 3:37pm On Jan 19, 2016
Miss
Re: This Wedding IV In The Form Of Nigerian Passport by mysticgal(f): 3:46pm On Jan 19, 2016
ourleader:
Did you intentionally speak this
Re: This Wedding IV In The Form Of Nigerian Passport by lushious(f): 4:00pm On Jan 19, 2016
I love this
Re: This Wedding IV In The Form Of Nigerian Passport by Dindondin(m): 4:03pm On Jan 19, 2016
SharonCute:
Hmmm! Event planner needs some strikes
why should the event planner be flogged?

You are off point
Re: This Wedding IV In The Form Of Nigerian Passport by olukayomide: 4:21pm On Jan 19, 2016
Are the couple gay?why are they having two male namesBode and Akin
Re: This Wedding IV In The Form Of Nigerian Passport by Kazrem(m): 4:59pm On Jan 19, 2016
Omotayor123 did you see it? You like it? Should we do that type or be creative with ours? grin
Re: This Wedding IV In The Form Of Nigerian Passport by Omotayor123(f): 5:08pm On Jan 19, 2016
Kazrem:
Omotayor123 did you see it? You like it? Should we do that type or be creative with ours? grin
If you deceive your self finish tell me undecided
Re: This Wedding IV In The Form Of Nigerian Passport by rallymento(m): 5:33pm On Jan 19, 2016
Beautiful concept but lacks creativity.... things like this should blow peoples mind away at the initial sight...

My Advice, work more on your choice of design material, Fonts, color etc... Make it stand out, don't make it look like a passport, Make it what it is ( A wedding Card )....

Weldone!!
Re: This Wedding IV In The Form Of Nigerian Passport by obidevine(m): 7:45pm On Jan 19, 2016
Its cool
Re: This Wedding IV In The Form Of Nigerian Passport by kenoz(m): 8:41pm On Jan 19, 2016
Nice
Re: This Wedding IV In The Form Of Nigerian Passport by Okaakoko(m): 9:54pm On Jan 19, 2016
is that wedding a gay's wedding? bode and akin are two masculine names

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Wedding IV In The Form Of Nigerian Passport by PrisciNoblest(f): 10:45pm On Jan 19, 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

4 Most Expensive Nigerian Art Pieces / Steps On How To Turn You Picture Into Cartoon Corel Draw / Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers 2019 V2.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.