Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,873 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

Nas Vs Eminem, Who Is Lyrical Better? - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nas Vs Eminem, Who Is Lyrical Better? (7367 Views)

Nigerian Rapper Collabo With Eminem ! Who Should It Be? / Olumide Oluendo - Lyrical Madding / Are We About To Witness A Drake Vs Eminem Diss ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nas Vs Eminem, Who Is Lyrical Better? by theshaderoom: 4:07pm On Jan 20, 2016
vikkytan49:

I have bunches of nas songs on my phone,
his albums like , illmatic, God,s son, still matic and so on,
lol. u,ll hardly mentions a rapper I,ve never listen to before, should I put out list of rappers that will look like villian names to you,
your argument is baseless, what if they are studying nas style? and so what? does that make his style hard? the answer is no,
cause Eminem,s style and that of PAC,s way harder, and what do u mean by saying nas ended jay z, s carrer ? you are kidding right, there was also another track by jay z, a reply to nas ether,, it,s called take over it was doope as hell, do u mind to check the lyrics out? I,ll post it very soon..
jay z remains popular, and he,s just getting richer and richer, while nas will remain underated, bro there is no ending to jay z,s career oooo, you are a newbie, what u meant was that he won the beef, not that he ended his career, Eminem is a rapper who has put an end to someone, s career before, the Eminem vs benzino, s beef, Eminem killed that dude, and ruined his life, Eminem remains a rapgod, why do u think kanye and jigga din,t go against him wen he calls himself a rapgod? apart from the mad respect they have for him, they,ve also called their selves gods before, so, Eminem is not the only old school rapper who had call himself a god before..
so whenever u see a fan calling Eminem a rapgod, you should, nt cripple urself because of it, shey u understand now son??

All this essay, aren't you the person that started this thread and asked a question. I come answer u dey come for me. So you are an Eminem fan looking for someone to exchange words with.

Jay Z is still popular because he married Beyonce and is a businessman. (The businessman part is even in doubt seeing that his new music streaming company "Tidal" is in trouble and turning out to be a flop"wink

Ether was the absolute diss track that ended Jay Z's rap career I reiterate. You can poop your pants if you like but it's the absolute truth.. grin

Why did Harvard not study Jay Z's style of rap since that is nothing? Lol, oga abeg swerve!

Btw... am a big Eminem fan and love his story telling abilities with rap, that style has always intrigued me especially during the D12 days and yes Em ended Benzino and his Magazine business. But Nas is the best for me

1 Like

Re: Nas Vs Eminem, Who Is Lyrical Better? by vikkytan49(m): 4:53pm On Jan 20, 2016
theshaderoom:

All this essay, aren't you the person that started this thread and asked a question. I come answer u dey come for me. So you are an Eminem fan looking for someone to exchange words with.

Jay Z is still popular because he married Beyonce and is a businessman. (The businessman part is even in doubt seeing that his new music streaming company "Tidal" is in trouble and turning out to be a flop"wink

Ether was the absolute diss track that ended Jay Z's rap career I reiterate. You can poop your pants if you like but it's the absolute truth.. grin

Why did Harvard not study Jay Z's style of rap since that is nothing? Lol, oga abeg swerve!

Btw... am a big Eminem fan and love his story telling abilities with rap, that style has always intrigued me especially during the D12 days and yes Em ended Benzino and his Magazine business. But Nas is the best for me
I came up with the epistle, because kids need to be lectured..
it okay, u don't have to cry,.Pele.
everyone knows dat jay z married Beyonce, to saved his face, dat,s not a new thing, kid,

Harvard din,t study jay z,s rap skills, because they are not obsessed with him...

yes, I,ll say it again, nas is lyrical good, the best lyrist of all time respectively, but stylistically? he won,t even make my top ten

u have anything else to say
Re: Nas Vs Eminem, Who Is Lyrical Better? by kay29000(m): 6:24pm On Jan 20, 2016
N.A.S....NAS! NAS!!
Re: Nas Vs Eminem, Who Is Lyrical Better? by theshaderoom: 7:48pm On Jan 20, 2016
vikkytan49:

I came up with the epistle, because kids need to be lectured..
it okay, u don't have to cry,.Pele.
everyone knows dat jay z married Beyonce, to saved his face, dat,s not a new thing, kid,

Harvard din,t study jay z,s rap skills, because they are not obsessed with him...

yes, I,ll say it again, nas is lyrical good, the best lyrist of all time respectively, but stylistically? he won,t even make my top ten

u have anything else to say

The only thing you can come up with is calling me "kid" like that is supposed to annoy me or something... lol.

Grandpa, U just agreed with everything I said(the bolded), nobody cares about your top ten, but they care about harvard though...

and you opened the thread and asked a question but you just sit down here dey fight yourself. bye Felicia. grin...

Re: Nas Vs Eminem, Who Is Lyrical Better? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 20, 2016
vikkytan49:

cool one bro,
u made ur point without dissing anyone, that's what I called maturity...
ah i think we had a misunderstanding, i was just joking. I prefer Nas sha, but to each their own, its all good wink

1 Like

Re: Nas Vs Eminem, Who Is Lyrical Better? by theshaderoom: 11:17pm On Jan 20, 2016
vikkytan49:
and it is rapgod not rapGod,( g) with small letter, it seems kiddies are misunderstanding this,
jay z, Eminem, Biggie, talib, kanye, krs one( u ever heard of dis nigga before?) are all rapgods,

shakur is the only rap God, with capital (G)....

Did I write it with a capital G? Or you cant see clearly? (And if I did I would not be breaking any rule mr-I-know-every-rapper-on-earth).

so because you are 60 years old we should not talk again? Mr man nah you start the thread, you were obviously expecting an answer so stop attacking everyone that says Nas because it's not what you want to hear. They are both outstanding rappers and I dont know why you are having your panties in a bunch because people are saying Nas.

I bet you are one of those upcoming rappers that think they are the new J Cole or Kendrick Lamar.

Unless you are the person that wrote the book "how to rap" which i can swear you arent, you cant tell me nothing about rap even though you claim to know Wu-Tang Clan or can rap every ice cube song.

Grandpa abeg calm down.

1 Like

Re: Nas Vs Eminem, Who Is Lyrical Better? by vikkytan49(m): 6:30am On Jan 22, 2016
theshaderoom:

The only thing you can come up with is calling me "kid" like that is supposed to annoy me or something... lol.

Grandpa, U just agreed with everything I said(the bolded), nobody cares about your top ten, but they care about harvard though...

and you opened the thread and asked a question but you just sit down here dey fight yourself. bye Felicia. grin...
that's it, go on ahead and straggle ur neck.
who bloody said you should care abt my top ten?
and most of the things you said people already knows it, so u don't know shiit, so what's the biggie?
u said I created the thread to exchange words? you are very stupid for this, go check the first page, some punks WHO were pretending to be adults were the one who started the abusing things first, not me,okay?
lol@ grandpa thing, the thing must have pain u so much oooo, well I,m not a grandpa,I never old at allooo, if u are looking for niggas to call grandpa, that would be iceberlin and Mrs phyno...
Re: Nas Vs Eminem, Who Is Lyrical Better? by vikkytan49(m): 6:31am On Jan 22, 2016
MrsPhyno:

ah i think we had a misunderstanding, i was just joking. I prefer Nas sha, but to each their own, its all good wink
okay now, I understand..
Re: Nas Vs Eminem, Who Is Lyrical Better? by vikkytan49(m): 6:47am On Jan 22, 2016
theshaderoom:

Did I write it with a capital G? Or you cant see clearly? (And if I did I would not be breaking any rule mr-I-know-every-rapper-on-earth).

so because you are 60 years old we should not talk again? Mr man nah you start the thread, you were obviously expecting an answer so stop attacking everyone that says Nas because it's not what you want to hear. They are both outstanding rappers and I dont know why you are having your panties in a bunch because people are saying Nas.

I bet you are one of those upcoming rappers that think they are the new J Cole or Kendrick Lamar.

Unless you are the person that wrote the book "how to rap" which i can swear you arent, you cant tell me nothing about rap even though you claim to know Wu-Tang Clan or can rap every ice cube song.

Grandpa abeg calm down.
loool, u really needs to stop with all this grandpa thing, unless if u want to be killed..
u calling me m,r I know every rappers, hummmm, I take it as compliments, not a diss, I,m not a upcoming j,Cole or k,dot, I,m not even interested in rapping, so stop yarning dust...
people have the rights in voicing their opinions out, but I can't take it wen dey diss people, like wen a dude calls Eminem supporters, indomie generation, I went all crazy, since he already claim that he was only making jokes, so no biggie.

and I,m not dissing people because they are saying nasoooo, get your modes right, as long as people talk without dissing other felllows, I,m okay..

and there is nothing like someone who wrote the book of how to rap, it makes people sound like amateur....

hahaha@ you calling me a 60 years old, hummmm, so many weird people everywhere...
Re: Nas Vs Eminem, Who Is Lyrical Better? by theshaderoom: 9:05am On Jan 22, 2016
vikkytan49:

loool, u really needs to stop with all this grandpa thing, unless if u want to be killed..
u calling me m,r I know every rappers, hummmm, I take it as compliments, not a diss, I,m not a upcoming j,Cole or k,dot, I,m not even interested in rapping, so stop yarning dust...
people have the rights in voicing their opinions out, but I can't take it wen dey diss people, like wen a dude calls Eminem supporters, indomie generation, I went all crazy, since he already claim that he was only making jokes, so no biggie.

and I,m not dissing people because they are saying nasoooo, get your modes right, as long as people talk without dissing other felllows, I,m okay..

and there is nothing like someone who wrote the book of how to rap, it makes people sound like amateur....

hahaha@ you calling me a 60 years old, hummmm, so many weird people everywhere...

After 2 days, you are still ranting grin. I did not say the book of how to rap, I said, the book, "how to rap" it's a book about hip hop and the techniques of rap and they interviewed over 100 rappers including Talib Kweli, Big Daddy Kane, Mobb Depp, Public Enemy and a host of other rappers you think only you know.

I called you grandpa and its infuriating you. I am allowed to think that since you are so old you assume everyone is a kid. I just went through the post and saw where you were telling someone not to call you kid and then went on to start calling other people kid.

I say nah Nas, make you calm down nah grin

2 Likes

Re: Nas Vs Eminem, Who Is Lyrical Better? by vikkytan49(m): 9:35am On Jan 22, 2016
theshaderoom:

After 2 days, you are still ranting grin. I did not say the book of how to rap, I said, the book, "how to rap" it's a book about hip hop and the techniques of rap and they interviewed over 100 rappers including Talib Kweli, Big Daddy Kane, Mobb Depp, Public Enemy and a host of other rappers you think only you know.

I called you grandpa and its infuriating you. I am allowed to think that since you are so old you assume everyone is a kid. I just went through the post and saw where you were telling someone not to call you kid and then went on to start calling other people kid.

yeah, I called them kids because they deserves it, ehn, they were the one who started with the tantrums first.

and I,m not even 30 yet, so I never old at allooo, lol.
Re: Nas Vs Eminem, Who Is Lyrical Better? by vikkytan49(m): 9:37am On Jan 22, 2016
theshaderoom:

oh my, oh my, talib, now that u mentioned him, it makes me want to listen to his songs the more...
Re: Nas Vs Eminem, Who Is Lyrical Better? by theshaderoom: 9:41am On Jan 22, 2016
This is what I said
theshaderoom:

Unless you are the person that wrote the book "how to rap"

But because you are beclouded by ignorance and refuse to get down from your high horse you completely misunderstood me and wrote this

vikkytan49:

[s]and there is nothing like someone who wrote the book of how to rap, [/s]

Which is very sad and makes one question your claim about being a lover of hip hop and rap after you proudly and hautily said this

vikkytan49:

u,ll hardly mentions a rapper I,ve never listen to before, should I put out list of rappers that will look like villian names to you,

PS: you need to get an education, your spellings are atrocious and you are misusing punctuation.

Now go and sleep, you Kendrick wannabe grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nas Vs Eminem, Who Is Lyrical Better? by vikkytan49(m): 10:02am On Jan 22, 2016
theshaderoom:
This is what I said

But because you are beclouded by ignorance and refuse to get down from your high horse you completely misunderstood me and wrote this

Which is very sad and makes one question your claim about being a lover of hip hop and rap after you proudly and hautily said this

PS: you need to get an education, your spellings are atrocious and you are misusing punctuation.

Now go and sleep, you Kendrick wannabe grin
ode,
as long as I,m concern, my expression of words is way better than yours, you're the one who needs to do some fixing with your English....
maybe u should go hire a teacher..
looool, well since I can't sleep, would u mind giving me a sleeping draft?
once again, I,m not a k,dot wannabe.
and even though your posts are boring *yawns* that's not enough reason for me to go to sleep....

haha, dear, u re the one who needs to go to sleep....

now quote me very soon boy, it,s been fun playing with u...
Re: Nas Vs Eminem, Who Is Lyrical Better? by nasiest(m): 10:07am On Jan 22, 2016
Ask all this rappers if Nas ain't their idol.Eminem is a learner where Nas is.ask Jay-Z.
In Nas voice-im the rapper's rapper G--O--D--S--O--N,they will none after an am the last real nigga alive that's official grin
Re: Nas Vs Eminem, Who Is Lyrical Better? by nasiest(m): 10:19am On Jan 22, 2016
What the OP don't even though know is that all of the famous rappers today spent their whole life idolizing Nas.you can't be a good rapper without listening to Nas.Denzel Washington said 'I have never seen someone who can mix words like Nas' He also said Eminen is close to that.

1 Like

Re: Nas Vs Eminem, Who Is Lyrical Better? by vikkytan49(m): 10:22am On Jan 22, 2016
nasiest:
What the OP don't even though know is that all of the famous rappers today spent their whole life idolizing Nas.you can't be a good rapper without listening to Nas.Denzel Washington said 'I have never seen someone who can mix words like Nas' He also said Eminen is close to that.
nice one bro, may God bless you for this post....
we learn everyday..
Re: Nas Vs Eminem, Who Is Lyrical Better? by vikkytan49(m): 10:25am On Jan 22, 2016
nasiest:
Ask all this rappers if Nas ain't their idol.Eminem is a learner where Nas is.ask Jay-Z.
In Nas voice-im the rapper's rapper G--O--D--S--O--N,they will none after an am the last real nigga alive that's official grin
Eminem was never a learner, and he,ll never be,
even compared to nas...
Re: Nas Vs Eminem, Who Is Lyrical Better? by theshaderoom: 11:02am On Jan 22, 2016
vikkytan49:

ode,
as long as I,m i'm concern concerned , my expression of words is way better than yours, you're the one who needs to do some fixing with your English huh? ....
maybe u should go hire a teacher..
looool, well since I can't sleep, would u mind giving me a sleeping draft?
once again, I,m i'm not a k,dot k.dot wannabe.
and even though your posts are boring *yawns* that's not enough reason for me to go to sleep....

haha, dear, u re the one who needs to go to sleep....

now quote me very soon boy, it,s been fun playing with u...

You are improving! Am actually enjoying this grin. Am not a boy
Re: Nas Vs Eminem, Who Is Lyrical Better? by vikkytan49(m): 12:41pm On Jan 22, 2016
theshaderoom:

lool, thought u were going to come up with a diss, *feeling disappointed already*
Re: Nas Vs Eminem, Who Is Lyrical Better? by vikkytan49(m): 12:45pm On Jan 22, 2016
theshaderoom:

of course u need to fix your English, it,s giving me headache....
Re: Nas Vs Eminem, Who Is Lyrical Better? by theshaderoom: 2:15pm On Jan 22, 2016
vikkytan49:

of course u need to fix your English, it,s it's giving me headache....

You keep misusing the comma, even after the previous corrections. grin

Yes, correct English gives your block head headache... I understand. Carry on with the one u know. Olodo!
Re: Nas Vs Eminem, Who Is Lyrical Better? by vikkytan49(m): 2:19pm On Jan 22, 2016
theshaderoom:

continue saying rubbish dear, I wonder if u have respect for your own *clears throat*
Re: Nas Vs Eminem, Who Is Lyrical Better? by vikkytan49(m): 2:21pm On Jan 22, 2016
theshaderoom:

Yes, correct English gives your block head headache... I understand. Carry on with the one u know. Olodo!
mumu, u said this like ur English is anybetter , olodo 2...
Re: Nas Vs Eminem, Who Is Lyrical Better? by theshaderoom: 2:22pm On Jan 22, 2016
Lmao... i just went through all your topics. You are an Eminem "Stan"

Now i understand your plight. I for no even bother with you. Even Eminem knows that his stans are irrational and devoid of reasoning.

Will the real slim shady please stand up? grin

1 Like

Re: Nas Vs Eminem, Who Is Lyrical Better? by vikkytan49(m): 2:28pm On Jan 22, 2016
theshaderoom:
Lmao... i just went through all your topics. You are an Eminem "Stan"

Now i understand your plight. I for no even bother with you. Even Eminem knows that his stans are irrational and devoid of reasoning.

Will the real slim shady please stand up? grin
woah, woah, now u re talking, so u are aware of why I,m all crazy abt him, huh?
lol, don't mistake me for a gay oooo, I just like him, nothing more..
Re: Nas Vs Eminem, Who Is Lyrical Better? by vikkytan49(m): 2:30pm On Jan 22, 2016
iceberlin, where are u..
Re: Nas Vs Eminem, Who Is Lyrical Better? by Zedoo(m): 11:21pm On Aug 25, 2016
Eminem works hard and has wide vocabulary....

Nas is a lyrical Genius in every sense of the word....his choice of word, construction and story telling is the best you can get in the rap game...
Then you get Eminem/andre3000 next.
#period....

1 Like

Re: Nas Vs Eminem, Who Is Lyrical Better? by theshaderoom: 1:45am On Aug 26, 2016
Zedoo:
Eminem works hard and has wide vocabulary....

Nas is a lyrical Genius in every sense of the word....his choice of word, construction and story telling is the best you can get in the rap game...
Then you get Eminem/andre3000 next.
#period....

God will continue to bless you for this. Andre 3000's flow is the best...and that voice is one in a million.

Let me go and download outkast songs now
Re: Nas Vs Eminem, Who Is Lyrical Better? by Nobody: 2:52am On Aug 26, 2016
Hi there my name is tosaino an [artist]
Show Love and pls download
my songs

first track

Title beginning

https://www.datafilehost.com/d/a7c999a4

second track

Title oye koti mo

https://www.datafilehost.com/d/2d9e3785

thanks as you download

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

9ja Jams Download / . / Bracket - Temperature [official Video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.