Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,557 members, 7,865,317 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:34 PM

Help Me With Any Exotic And Aggressive Dog - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Help Me With Any Exotic And Aggressive Dog (1965 Views)

Very Agile And aggressive 14 Months Boerbul For Sale @ 70k / My dog is NOT hash and aggressive, what do I do pls? / Getting Familiar With An Adult/aggressive Dog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me With Any Exotic And Aggressive Dog by Kutunban: 12:39am On Jan 19, 2016
Please God will bless anybody that will give me a German Shepherd, Bull dog, Great Dane, Bullmastif, Pitbull or any exotic dog. I promise to take care of the dog. I will appreciate any age and gender.

I've always wanted to own and train an exotic breed of dog but I only have our local breeds (Basenji) which are doing very well with me. I don't have the financial strength to buy this exotic dogs. I am a trained animal nutritionist which gives me an edge in feeding the dogs. I will be willing to comply to any T&C when giving me the dog.

my no. 08038077440

Note: I will be willing to pay a token of appreciation for the kind gesture.
Re: Help Me With Any Exotic And Aggressive Dog by promise2020(m): 6:56am On Jan 19, 2016
I have 1 for u but ur location is going to be the problem, 07038782529 WhatsApp me I will send pix of the father, mum and d puppy, if u see dem post d pix here and get comments on how pure it is, some persons here knw my dog (Marshal)
Re: Help Me With Any Exotic And Aggressive Dog by Nobody: 7:56am On Jan 19, 2016
Are Great Danes aggressive? I thought they are naturally Giant lap dogs, which qualifies as pets.

I would love to see if you can share pics of your local (Nigerian) Beagle dog... I like that concept....

Dearly respected dog owners.... Come help a brother in need na plssss...
Re: Help Me With Any Exotic And Aggressive Dog by Kutunban: 8:35am On Jan 19, 2016
promise2020:
I have 1 for u but ur location is going to be the problem, 07038782529 WhatsApp me I will send pix of the father, mum and d puppy, if u see dem post d pix here and get comments on how pure it is, some persons here knw my dog (Marshal)

Thank you, location won't be a problem for me because I am seriously in need with great passion. I'll chat you up on Whatsapp ASAP
Re: Help Me With Any Exotic And Aggressive Dog by Kutunban: 8:38am On Jan 19, 2016
Bubewilson:
Are Great Danes aggressive? I thought they are naturally Giant lap dogs, which qualifies as pets.

I would love to see if you can share pics of your local (Nigerian) Beagle dog... I like that concept....

Dearly respected dog owners.... Come help a brother in need na plssss...

I don't really know about Great Dane attributes, I will take a picture of my Basenji and post here ASAP.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Help Me With Any Exotic And Aggressive Dog by Kutunban: 9:13am On Jan 19, 2016
pix of my Basenjis

1 Like

Re: Help Me With Any Exotic And Aggressive Dog by Kutunban: 9:15am On Jan 19, 2016
more pix

Re: Help Me With Any Exotic And Aggressive Dog by promise2020(m): 9:55am On Jan 19, 2016
I am really sorry Guys, ryt now i really feel like relocating to the north or middle belt where i can see and meet dog lovers, people who really like dogs, unlike over here the south(Calabar) i hate this people, when ever d see a big good looking dog like my own all they could think of is how it will full 5 pot. its really so annoying. I am really serious about giving out this puppy, interested persons should be at list close, where i can always drive 30 min to see how the pup is doing

Re: Help Me With Any Exotic And Aggressive Dog by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 19, 2016
Wow neat looking dogs.
Re: Help Me With Any Exotic And Aggressive Dog by vintino(m): 10:16am On Jan 19, 2016
Meet my girls too..
Nikki and Angel

They are kind of rescue from a family that was maltreanting them.. And they have been the best decision I have ever make!
I love them so much..
I dnt know their breed and i dnt care..
They are very smart and understand some basic commands
There proper training will start soon..

Looking for any of these breed i can mate them with in Abuja. .

Gsd
Caucasian
Siberian husky..

Will be happy if anyone can help..

And wnt mind if anyone can give me a good male as a gift, will bare the cost of logistics..

Re: Help Me With Any Exotic And Aggressive Dog by olisafincy(m): 2:00pm On Jan 19, 2016
pure ekuke local dog

2 Likes

Re: Help Me With Any Exotic And Aggressive Dog by Kutunban: 6:21pm On Jan 19, 2016
olisafincy:
pure ekuke local dog
Yeah they are, and am still in need of exotic dog
Re: Help Me With Any Exotic And Aggressive Dog by vintino(m): 7:22pm On Jan 19, 2016
olisafincy:
pure ekuke local dog
we love them still... maybe its because am local too grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Help Me With Any Exotic And Aggressive Dog by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 19, 2016
olisafincy:
pure ekuke local dog
That's a STANDARD NIGERIAN BREED bro.
That breed is resistant to so many diseases most foreign breeds will weep death for.
That breed can live a good dog old age without receiving any medication in its life time.
It's a versatile breed that can learn to hunt games big or small, guard properties and still be a loyal companion dog. Most foreign breeds can't be that versatile.
Unlike most foreign dog breeds like Shiba Inu, Chow Chow etc that have been classified difficult to train, the Nigerian breed above adapts very well to training.

Finally to all 'reputed breeders: let's standardize our breed'

1 Like

Re: Help Me With Any Exotic And Aggressive Dog by Kutunban: 8:47pm On Jan 19, 2016
Bubewilson:
That's a STANDARD NIGERIAN BREED bro.
That breed is resistant to so many diseases most foreign breeds will weep death for.
That breed can live a good dog old age without receiving any medication in its life time.
It's a versatile breed that can learn to hunt games big or small, guard properties and still be a loyal companion dog. Most foreign breeds can't be that versatile.
Unlike most foreign dog breeds like Shiba Inu, Chow Chow etc that have been classified difficult to train, the Nigerian breed above adapts very well to training.

Finally to all 'reputed breeders: let's standardize our breed'

word bro!

1 Like

Re: Help Me With Any Exotic And Aggressive Dog by Kutunban: 9:04pm On Jan 19, 2016
I got a Black Mouth Cur (BMC) breed today but its still a local breed though. I love it and its cute! someone should help me with exotic breed please.

Re: Help Me With Any Exotic And Aggressive Dog by Kutunban: 12:21am On Jan 20, 2016
Am still in need

(1) (Reply)

Lhasa Apso For Sale In Ilorin / What Could Be Wrong With My GSD? / Fantastic Exceptional Male And Female Bullmastiff Pups For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.