Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Ronaldo (cr7) Wins 'nobel Prize For Physical Perfection' - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo (cr7) Wins 'nobel Prize For Physical Perfection' (924 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Boards His CR7 Private Jet In Style (Pictured) / Christiano Ronaldo (cr7) Will Not Win The Next Ballon De Or / Ronaldo Wins Noble Prize For Physical Perfection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ronaldo (cr7) Wins 'nobel Prize For Physical Perfection' by Nobody: 7:21am On Jan 19, 2016
The Real Madrid winger bares almost all on the latest cover of GQ and has been handed a fictional award for the state of his sculpted body
Cristiano Ronaldo has appeared on the latest cover of GQ, and has won the Nobel prize for physical perfection to boot!

The Real Madrid superstar - who takes great pride in his body and his ability to put every other male human to shame with his six pack - bares almost all on the new issue, along with supermodel Alessandra Ambrosio.

The 34-year-old Brazilian clings on to the superstar's shoulders, pulling down on a chain Ronaldo is wearing.

Ronaldo, known to stand on his tip-toes during photoshoots, such is his humbleness, emphasises his muscles with two clenched fists and sports a smile well-known at the Santiago Bernabeu.

Ronaldo will get back to football-related matters when Real face Sporting Gijon on Sunday.
http://m.goal.com/s/en/news/13712/extra-time/2016/01/16/19411252/ronaldo-wins-nobel-prize-for-physical-perfection

Re: Ronaldo (cr7) Wins 'nobel Prize For Physical Perfection' by Cally01(m): 7:26am On Jan 19, 2016
I feel so honored to make front page. All of my hardwork and dedication has paid off. Getting to FP has been a dream of mine for many years, and i would like to thank those who have helped me along the way. First and foremost i would like to thank god for giving me this opportunity. Next i would like to thank my parents. I want to thank my friend Ashish Jain, for being really skinny and always there for me. I would also like to thank my pet frog for surviving against all odds for over a week. Next i would like to thank the squirrel that lives in my backyard for climbing trees because that gives me inspiration that i need to get through the day. This is a special moment in my life and i would like to thank any of my unmentioned friends and family that have helped me along the way. This moment will be a moment that i will never forget. I just remembered a few other people i would like to thank, Facebook the bird i caught in standard 3, the light in my office because i wouldn’t be able to see the keyboard without it, the internet for letting me go on nairaland, my house because without it i would be homeless, and last but not least i would like to thank all the people out there that actually took time out of their day to read this. I cannot stress how much of a big deal to me this is. I have been trying to make FP on a post for years, but that has not been possible until this amazing day. Hopefully my good luck will continue, but this is undoubtedly a rare occasion. If you asked me how i did this, i would say, you can achieve anything you set your mind on. To all the kids out there reading this, i would like to tell them to follow their dreams. Being on the FP is amazing, thank you everyone.
Re: Ronaldo (cr7) Wins 'nobel Prize For Physical Perfection' by bluaero(m): 7:29am On Jan 19, 2016
The poster above me needs help. Government abeg create employment!!!
Re: Ronaldo (cr7) Wins 'nobel Prize For Physical Perfection' by AceRoyal: 9:30am On Jan 19, 2016
Cally01:
I feel so honored to make front page. All of my hardwork and dedication has paid off. Getting to FP has been a dream of mine for many years, and i would like to thank those who have helped me along the way. First and foremost i would like to thank god for giving me this opportunity. Next i would like to thank my parents. I want to thank my friend Ashish Jain, for being really skinny and always there for me. I would also like to thank my pet frog for surviving against all odds for over a week. Next i would like to thank the squirrel that lives in my backyard for climbing trees because that gives me inspiration that i need to get through the day. This is a special moment in my life and i would like to thank any of my unmentioned friends and family that have helped me along the way. This moment will be a moment that i will never forget. I just remembered a few other people i would like to thank, Facebook the bird i caught in standard 3, the light in my office because i wouldn’t be able to see the keyboard without it, the internet for letting me go on nairaland, my house because without it i would be homeless, and last but not least i would like to thank all the people out there that actually took time out of their day to read this. I cannot stress how much of a big deal to me this is. I have been trying to make FP on a post for years, but that has not been possible until this amazing day. Hopefully my good luck will continue, but this is undoubtedly a rare occasion. If you asked me how i did this, i would say, you can achieve anything you set your mind on. To all the kids out there reading this, i would like to tell them to follow their dreams. Being on the FP is amazing, thank you everyone.
Many are indeed mad but only a few roam the streets.....tongue

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ex-liverpool Boss Rodgers Proposes In New York's Times Square. (pic) / Alvaro Morata Completes Chelsea Move - See Photos / OFFICIAL : Manchester United Sign Matic From Chelsea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.