Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,454 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Vwhite Garment Pastor Burns Church Member Alive, Says God Told Him To Do So - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Vwhite Garment Pastor Burns Church Member Alive, Says God Told Him To Do So (1149 Views)

Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian / Man Kills His 18-Month-Old Daughter In Makurdi, "A Voice Told Him She's A Witch" / Celestial Prophet Murders Church Member With Charm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vwhite Garment Pastor Burns Church Member Alive, Says God Told Him To Do So by exlink10(m): 8:05am On Jan 19, 2016
Editor's Note: This is a great lesson to all those who treat their pastors like a God. Pastors are not Gods, ok, especially all this women who sleeps in the Church for one month leaving their husband at home alone. My pastor said this and my pastor said that. All are lies. Is so so hard to see a man of God that is controlled by God himself this days. All of them are just responding to your looks and your matter. They will always ask you what you do and what is the problem. They can't find it out unless you tell them. They are so canal.

There was confusion on Sunday at Celestial Church of Christ (CCC) on Unity Street in Abule-Egba, Lagos, when a prophet set a member ablaze during service. The victim, simply identified as Madam Bosede, is lying critically ill in hospital. It was gathered that the prophet in his sermon claimed he got a revelation that there was God in their midst, adding that if the woman was set ablaze she would not suffer burns.

Madam Bosede, who joined the church a month ago told The Nation yesterday: “Our prophet said the spirit of God whispered to him that I would not burn if he sets me on fire. When I came out, they poured kerosene on my body and set me ablaze. But, unfortunately, I was burnt beyond recognition and before the other church members could get water, the deed had already been done.”

The cleric told The Nation that he clearly heard a voice instructing him to set a member on fire to prove and confirm that God was in their midst. “I heard the voice clearly, but I don’t know what happened after we set fire on her. God has been speaking to me since and it has been working, so I wonder why now,” he said.

Some members, however, left the church, doubting their prophet’s credibility, adding: “We cannot worship here again, who knows who the spirit will ask him to burn next.”

The victim’s badly burnt hand A resident, Irene Ohekina said: “I don’t pity her; she was the one who allowed herself to be deceived by the prophet. Why did the prophet not try the fire on himself or any of his family member?” Another resident, Nkechi said for the prophet to have given such instruction, it must have come from God, adding “I believe it’s the sins of the victim that made her burn, the prophet of God could not have lied.”

complete story and more at http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/01/nigeria-news-white-garment-pastor-burns.html

cc lalasticlala ishilove mynd44

Re: Vwhite Garment Pastor Burns Church Member Alive, Says God Told Him To Do So by gozmok1(m): 8:08am On Jan 19, 2016
fTC end time
buharis administration is full of evil
please don't quote me
Re: Vwhite Garment Pastor Burns Church Member Alive, Says God Told Him To Do So by wordbank(m): 8:09am On Jan 19, 2016
Bring me d holy cane!
This one is strong!

Flog Flog. Flog d demon n madnessss comot
Re: Vwhite Garment Pastor Burns Church Member Alive, Says God Told Him To Do So by Nobody: 8:09am On Jan 19, 2016
I wont be suprised when my Fello NDlers will say :end time pastor
Re: Vwhite Garment Pastor Burns Church Member Alive, Says God Told Him To Do So by ephemm(m): 8:09am On Jan 19, 2016
That guy surely smoked oshogbo weed before going to church, he clearly wasn't hearing from God.

Wish you quick recovery madam Bosede,
I hope u are wiser now,
This does not happen in white garment churches alone.
We should all learn to question the things our spiritual leaders tell us.
don't be deceived,
God said He won't tempt you beyond your faith
1st Corinthians 10:13

1 Like

Re: Vwhite Garment Pastor Burns Church Member Alive, Says God Told Him To Do So by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 19, 2016
God should please tell the police to burn him alive too
Re: Vwhite Garment Pastor Burns Church Member Alive, Says God Told Him To Do So by Ezennaemeka1(m): 8:14am On Jan 19, 2016
hmmmmm nawaoh.
Re: Vwhite Garment Pastor Burns Church Member Alive, Says God Told Him To Do So by tayebest(m): 8:16am On Jan 19, 2016
fvckk that pastor! I dont really kniw why Nigerians are so gullible when it comes to spiritual stuff! angry angry
Re: Vwhite Garment Pastor Burns Church Member Alive, Says God Told Him To Do So by deewhone(f): 8:19am On Jan 19, 2016
See how gullible people can be....ma people perish 4 ignorance
Re: Vwhite Garment Pastor Burns Church Member Alive, Says God Told Him To Do So by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 19, 2016
Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.
1 John 4,verse 1.

Getting burnt here on earth can never be compared to eternity in hell fire.
Re: Vwhite Garment Pastor Burns Church Member Alive, Says God Told Him To Do So by ijustdey: 8:24am On Jan 19, 2016
how gullible can people be.......

don't know why some people have the bible and can't read to understand.

my people perish because of lack on knowledge and understanding
Re: Vwhite Garment Pastor Burns Church Member Alive, Says God Told Him To Do So by BrightEye(m): 8:24am On Jan 19, 2016
how can a sane human being brake the law of creation in the name of something whispering to him to do so? for the woman, gullibility at its peak!
Re: Vwhite Garment Pastor Burns Church Member Alive, Says God Told Him To Do So by Chumani(f): 8:30am On Jan 19, 2016
Another Reverend King
Re: Vwhite Garment Pastor Burns Church Member Alive, Says God Told Him To Do So by porshuch: 8:35am On Jan 19, 2016
Sometimes I wonder how some people think.
Re: Vwhite Garment Pastor Burns Church Member Alive, Says God Told Him To Do So by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 19, 2016
This is a blatant lie.may God punish the OP\blogger for that pic he uses cos I have seen that church pic several times....we need to stop forming story that will mislead people...Be careful of what you believe,don't jump to conclusions without evidence

My Advice to everyone is
Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to determine if they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world. 1 Jn 4:1

(1) (Reply)

More Christians Girls Abducted And Forcefully Converted To Islam & Married / Photo:15 Year Old Caught Having Sex With Sheep / Funny 2go Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.