Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,087 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:37 PM

Useful Link To Prove Modenine And Rugged Man Were Friends - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Useful Link To Prove Modenine And Rugged Man Were Friends (687 Views)

Who's Better To U B/w Modenine And M.i.? Lets Talk: / Nairaland Beat Suggestion Thread For Modenine And Mi Mixtape / Modenine And Mi:which Do You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Useful Link To Prove Modenine And Rugged Man Were Friends by phemzee(m): 11:24am On Jun 23, 2009
read the Favorite artist: section of his profile. enjoyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

http://www.paybacktymerecords.com/modenine.htm
Re: Useful Link To Prove Modenine And Rugged Man Were Friends by dammiecool(m): 12:05pm On Jun 23, 2009
Mode ix Dogs for life: Tukrushul (Patrick Obasi), Eldee tha Don, KB, Freestyle Del, Payback hommies, Michael Stevens, Sound Sultan, Emmanuel Ugotee (MBI), TK ( of BORNFAD) AND Timothy (Ilorin connection)

changes grin cheesy cry angry sad tongue embarassed undecided
Re: Useful Link To Prove Modenine And Rugged Man Were Friends by phemzee(m): 12:13pm On Jun 23, 2009
yeah. needs update on that. CNE, wake uppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
Re: Useful Link To Prove Modenine And Rugged Man Were Friends by ofokasibe: 1:32pm On Jun 23, 2009
we know that already , do u think we are primary 2 naija hiphop students grin
Re: Useful Link To Prove Modenine And Rugged Man Were Friends by dammiecool(m): 1:46pm On Jun 23, 2009
no blame d guy now ;Dhes only diggin d past cool
Re: Useful Link To Prove Modenine And Rugged Man Were Friends by ofokasibe: 3:25pm On Jun 23, 2009
dammiecool:

no blame d guy now ;Dhes only diggin d past cool

WELL HE IS APPRECIATED , HE EVEN LED ME TO OLD SOLO DEE AND ELDEE XL SONGS FT MODENINE.
CHEI , HOW I WISH RUGGED CAN REPLY MODENINE AND COME HARD TOO
, THEN WE WILL ALL EXPECT DEATH BLOW 2 THE FINAL UPPERCUT , HEY NAIJA HIPHOP DEY SWEET
THEN AFTER DEATH BLOW 2 RUGGED WILL REPLY WITH HIS OWN PART 2 , THEN THEY WILL MAKE UP AND BECOME FRIENDS AGAIN & DO AN ALBUM TOGETHER , CHEI IF WISHES WERE HORSES .DAMMIECOOL&.RAPJUNKIE WHERE R U ??
WHERE IS DEJIARIYO , AND BAMYSLE?
Re: Useful Link To Prove Modenine And Rugged Man Were Friends by dammiecool(m): 3:55pm On Jun 23, 2009
@ofokasibe
Mode don swear say he will never do a track with Ruggedman even if d beef is over

I dont think we can have d album Rugged IX cool
Re: Useful Link To Prove Modenine And Rugged Man Were Friends by javalove(m): 4:32pm On Jun 23, 2009
u know when person don dye see money pass in age, unnessecary ego go enter am. i'm sure those days he was broke so they were friends. he hit money, one finger no fit enter in yansh again. e don dey step on the feet of his masters. Modo still maintained his old cliques even up till today. All the pple dat started wiv the rug head fool have left him.

Asides the fact that he needs to work on his lyrics, he also needs to work on his interpersonal relationships with people. Arrogance aint it man . . .

Finally, I HATE RUG-HEAD MAN!!!
Re: Useful Link To Prove Modenine And Rugged Man Were Friends by tosinaded(m): 5:32pm On Jun 23, 2009
java as it occured to u that, prob there friendship ended cos rugged started making money and mode started beefing lipsrsealed
Re: Useful Link To Prove Modenine And Rugged Man Were Friends by asha80(m): 5:36pm On Jun 23, 2009
tosinaded@:

java as it occured to u that, prob there friendship ended cos rugged started making money and mode started beefing lipsrsealed

grin cheesy
Re: Useful Link To Prove Modenine And Rugged Man Were Friends by cold(m): 5:59pm On Jun 23, 2009
diz mod fans are worse than ceiling fans.i'v neva seen a group of dolts who made so much chatter and said nothin.
Re: Useful Link To Prove Modenine And Rugged Man Were Friends by dammiecool(m): 6:16pm On Jun 23, 2009
mode beef 4 Rugged is more of envy cool
mode is simply jealous[/b]I

[b]Im an entrpreneur/
u gat who gat u droppin jaw/
with d move dat I make gat u wishin its urs/
I caught u watchin me from d sideline while I was signin autographs
grin grin grin
Re: Useful Link To Prove Modenine And Rugged Man Were Friends by javalove(m): 6:24pm On Jun 23, 2009
dammiecool:

mode beef 4 Rugged is more of envy cool
mode is simply jealous[/b]I

[b]Im an entrpreneur/
u gat who gat u droppin jaw/
with d move dat I make gat u wishin its urs/
I caught u watchin me from d sideline while I was signin autographs
grin grin grin

pls stop posting this gibberish on NL. Na God i take beg u
Re: Useful Link To Prove Modenine And Rugged Man Were Friends by dammiecool(m): 6:31pm On Jun 23, 2009
why u dey vex
aturu grin grin grin
Re: Useful Link To Prove Modenine And Rugged Man Were Friends by chrisical(m): 3:50pm On Jun 25, 2009
cold:

diz mod fans are worse than ceiling fans.i'v neva seen a group of dolts who made so much chatter and said nothin.

hehehehe
Re: Useful Link To Prove Modenine And Rugged Man Were Friends by Caliente(m): 6:31pm On Jun 29, 2009
cold:

[size=13pt]I love this! grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Na Turn By Turn' Track For The African Biggirls / Is 9ice & Toni Payne's Seperation A Fraud? / Music Player Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.