Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,623 members, 7,816,566 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Check Out The Most Typed Word On Google Yesterday - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Check Out The Most Typed Word On Google Yesterday (493 Views)

How I Updated My Apps Of Over 350MB For Free On Google Play Store / Nairaland.com Doesn't Open On Google Chrome / My Experience With The Cobra I Killed Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Most Typed Word On Google Yesterday by chizidgreat(m): 9:47am On Jan 19, 2016
With the confirmation given yesterday by Salvation Ministries' Pastor David Ibiyeomie at their annual 5 Nights of Glory in Portharcourt, it seemed the most typed word on search engines yesterday all over the world was the word SALVATION MINISTRY.
According to him, it was reported that online watchers of the program totalled to 4.7 million points which is the first time such a thing is happening.
Salvation Ministry is headquartered in D line Portharcourt and holds an annual 5 nights of Glory of which this year own started off on 18th of January and spans through 22nd of same month.
You too can connect online

(1) (Reply)

Let's Give It Up For Nigerian Female Engineers / How Public Wifi May Harm Online Banking / On This Day In History: Krakatoa – Most Dangerous Volcano Erupted- On August 26

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.