Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki (41999 Views)

Job Vacancy At Nairabet / Vacancy At Nairabet / Cashiers Wanted At Nairabet (lekki/ajah Axis, Lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by oc2fish: 2:14pm On Jan 19, 2016
calcal:

Agriculture - that's farming- cultivate land - for a graduate! Are they Mexicans?

Well i am a graduate M.Sc Aquaculture and Fisheries i am proud of my profession. At Ikere gorge over 6 million was made from cage culture. Keep on looking for job.
Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by LaurelP(m): 2:19pm On Jan 19, 2016
idupaul:

Did he force anyone to come or the interview ...a man has tried his best to create an industry from nothing and you open your jobless and lazy mouth to call him a mumu. .if not for people like him that create industries with the perseverance can people like you work

I am not jobless sir, am gainfully employed. Akin your father is not doing anybody any favor by "creating jobs", he's making his money.
Ask people who went for the recruitment last year what happened, now am hearing it repeated itself again. People even said the pay wasn't what he said it was.
If he can't organize a simple recruitment exercise and employ the few people he wants, then no be mumu him be? And as for you my friend, I won't want to add to your frustration by insulting you cos it's obvious you've been jobless, if not why would you see employment as a favour?

2 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by leksbore(m): 2:50pm On Jan 19, 2016
nah wah ooooo,,,Government pls create jobs...this is getting too much in this country.

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by leksbore(m): 2:52pm On Jan 19, 2016
padreich:
Op its not as bad as you have made it look, am here too and the crowd is not as much as Emafricargo
r u serious?
Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by idupaul: 3:10pm On Jan 19, 2016
LaurelP:

I am not jobless sir, am gainfully employed. Akin your father is not doing anybody any favor by "creating jobs", he's making his money.
Ask people who went for the recruitment last year what happened, now am hearing it repeated itself again. People even said the pay wasn't what he said it was.
If he can't organize a simple recruitment exercise and employ the few people he wants, then no be mumu him be? And as for you my friend, I won't want to add to your frustration by insulting you cos it's obvious you've been jobless, if not why would you see employment as a favour?

You have just proven me right..it's clear you have never started and run a successful business in your life..I will stop here because I anticipate trade word with a 200k a month salary boy.
Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by drmikeadams(m): 3:13pm On Jan 19, 2016
kings09:
Yes na. But all d same, we d youths r nt ready 2 claim dis country frm d old men dat hv nothing more to offer. We prefer 2 enjoy life wit d little we can get frm any1. So am nt so emotional abt it wen I see multitude @ employment centres.
grin grin.walai we are to relaxed in this country... grin..until Berra revolution start ..youths go still dey find work till Jesus come in this country..
Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 19, 2016
datigbogirl:

This is so interesting! When I finally decide to open my bar and employ waitress I'll have enough fine chiks begging to work in my bar and I go f! ck dem taya! my d! ck already rising.

Yai! *in wizzy's voice*
You dont seem too well, are you sure you took your drugs today

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 19, 2016
oc2fish:
[color=#990000][/color]

Well i am a graduate M.Sc Aquaculture and Fisheries i am proud of my profession. At Ikere gorge over 6 million was made from cage culture. Keep on looking for job.
Boss dont mind those people, studied Aqfm from Funaab,how do i locate your farm,wouldn't mind gaining some expertise
Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by Tczar(m): 4:03pm On Jan 19, 2016
Smh,even nairabet? Apparently ths country is a mess.
Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by Integrityfarms(m): 4:14pm On Jan 19, 2016
calcal:

Agriculture - that's farming- cultivate land - for a graduate! Are they Mexicans?

Sorry Man, agriculture is not all about tilling the ground OK. Have you heard of mechanized farming??
Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by stagger: 4:23pm On Jan 19, 2016
Na wa o. See how a 38 year old ordinary Nigerian has in 12 years, built a company that can attract this kind of crowd to attend an interview. Wow.
Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by suyamasta(m): 4:36pm On Jan 19, 2016
This is serious

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by bamdexfarms(m): 4:43pm On Jan 19, 2016
calcal:

it is people like you that will continue to suffer due to your "graduate" mentality. 99% of youths in agriculture are graduates and they are well comfortable. Well, if you don't mind, I can employ you as a marketing executive in my company.
Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by datigbogirl: 4:58pm On Jan 19, 2016
danieloy4:
You dont seem too well, are you sure you took your drugs today
You're broke and sound like a broken record.
You don't have an opinion.
Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by success10(m): 6:27pm On Jan 19, 2016
rafhell:
When will buhari start the payment of 5k to the unemployed youths of Nigeria

ARE YOU TELLING ME DAT, U CAN SUSTAIN WITH 5K FOR A MONTH?
Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 19, 2016
prophetfire:
there is agriculture to take to my dear. There are apprenticeship schemes. Lots of things. I know many big guys that started that way. They are just too dumb lazy and pompous. Start small and grow. Look at the Igbo man who can go and learn a trade. A graduate can do that. I know some graduates that work for one stark illiterate from my Village and man will be ridiculing them. "If you bash that company car again I will gather you and your useless degree that can't get a decent meal and have left you more foolish than an illiterate and flush both of you down the toilet pit".
you're right but not everyone has passion for Agriculture. You can't push a medical graduate into the field. Agriculture is for the strong. Developed countries didn't push their graduates into the fields while they were devoloping. Instead, they involved their graduates in innovative reasearh that lead to industrialization. We are youths of the contemporary age. We must not bury our ideas and talents. We must keep struggling and fighting for a better Nigeria. No giving up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by farouk0403(m): 8:09pm On Jan 19, 2016
oc2fish:
[color=#990000][/color]

But sir as a fresh graduate of agric, some one needs a capital to start farming or Agric business that's why you will see an agric graduate looking for job some times..
Financial problem is a key factor
Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by farouk0403(m): 8:11pm On Jan 19, 2016
Integrityfarms:

Sorry Man, agriculture is not all about tilling the ground OK. Have you heard of mechanized farming??

But sir it is not all graduate can afford mechanised farming, immediately after his/her graduation or NYSC
Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by Integrityfarms(m): 8:20pm On Jan 19, 2016
farouk0403:

But sir it is not all graduate can afford mechanised farming, immediately after his/her graduation or NYSC

Thats why we need the FG to the the needful. Subsidize farm inputs and machineries. Besides not every graduate is expected to be a farmer. Farming is business and not a hobby.
Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by kings09(m): 8:30pm On Jan 19, 2016
Hahahahaha. grin grin grin. Nobody wan die na. We tink say quality life will fall on our laps frm God. It annoys wen we ask ourselves 2 pray for d country but we dnt wn2 act. Let's expect a miraculous revolution by d heavenly hosts on our behalf. grin
drmikeadams:
grin grin.walai we are to relaxed in this country... grin..until Berra revolution start ..youths go still dey find work till Jesus come in this country..
Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by farouk0403(m): 8:32pm On Jan 19, 2016
Integrityfarms:

Thats why we need the FG to the the needful. Subsidize farm inputs and machineries. Besides not every graduate is expected to be a farmer. Farming is business and not a hobby.

I made dat statement because am also a 400 level student of agriculture, I want to have more experience about what is going on outside the wall of the university (labour market)
Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 19, 2016
oc2fish:
[color=#990000][/color]

How many graduates can afford to have a masters degree like you. Because your parents are wealthy and can afford to pay your masters tuition fee and set up a business for you does not mean every single graduate can be like you. So please, encourage others and not criticise them. God help us all. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by prophetfire: 9:21am On Jan 20, 2016
udmbat:
you're right but not everyone has passion for Agriculture. You can't push a medical graduate into the field. Agriculture is for the strong. Developed countries didn't push their graduates into the fields while they were devoloping. Instead, they involved their graduates in innovative reasearh that lead to industrialization. We are youths of the contemporary age. We must not bury our ideas and talents. We must keep struggling and fighting for a better Nigeria. No giving up.
it's not only agriculture that I mentioned. Agriculture is not all about cultivating or tilling the ground. There is what is called diversification from what you studied to what can bring you success. In a developed country like US the state of California which is the 5th biggest economy in the world is made by agriculture. So it's not only in developing countries that agriculture is being taken after. Youths of contemporary age with talents my foot. So your so-called talent can't fashion out and develop ideas to get you engaged and successful in life. Your talent is to trek and queue under hot sun for hours looking for a petty job reserved for lazy people without talent and bereft of ideas. A talented person creates ideas. He doesn't depend on other folks. I break the curse of dumbness on the brain of our contemporary youths as they call themselves in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by mikolo80: 6:17am On Jan 24, 2016
MosakuAW:
embarassed

Na whaooo! This is becoming a very very serious issue in this country oooo.

If this kind of crowd is @Nairabet job interview, what will happen if Police starts their own recruitment despite the fact that, majority of Nigerian youth curse the NPF but yet many will be willing to join.

It is well, Nigeria.
relax bro. when it gets 'really ' serious they will all enter farm and manufacturing
Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by nkemjacob2(m): 8:14am On Jan 24, 2016
Lol. Dat d condition our future politicians and leader have put us through, as a youth no matter as small we shud begin to have the entrepreneur mindset
Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by NEROSKY(m): 11:54pm On Feb 01, 2017
Funny enough, all the companies that people is tripping like dis, the owner's didn't work for anybody, they created it themselves..../

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gtbank 2013 CV Submission / How Civil Servants In Nigeria Are Graded / Forte Oil Plc Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.