Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here - Education (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here (75575 Views)

See The Snake That Was Killed This Night In My Lodge / SCIENCE GURUS LODGE / 2013/2014 Jamb Accredited Cybercafé Operator’s: Drop Your Complaints /experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Ghydyon(m): 2:29pm On May 03, 2012
@FJJC kudos to u 4 d great job u hav done and going extra miles to get first class info.Thumbs up to u
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by ikotaiwo(m): 11:11pm On May 03, 2012
Is ilaro federal poly post ume out?
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by morisK: 11:31pm On May 03, 2012
@ODUNNU please for God sake return back FJJC thread for we O.A.U prospective applicants as you can see that he has shown commitment towards this course.We plead on his behalf to forgive and forget what might have happened you own the key to this part of nairaland forum.Thanks,God bless odunnu.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Ghydyon(m): 12:02am On May 04, 2012
In addition sister odunnu informations are light to our way wich FJJC have gotten 4 us.Pls for d sake of GOD,d sake of our lovely MOTHERS,d sake of ur SWT MOTHER,d sake of strive to get admission this year.Plsssssss open back FJJC thread.Plssss dont allow our effort to b invain.Wat is effort witout infos?Its nothing.Plss forgo ur anger and let peace regain its cours.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Odunnu: 1:25am On May 04, 2012
Please use the thread link I gave to interact with other members and update/ share info.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Nobody: 8:23am On May 04, 2012
Any info on UNILAG post-ume?
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by kaysy(m): 9:03am On May 05, 2012
Hmmm.. God of mercy, i dnt think i've ever visited this complain thread atleast for the last 2years, See the way people who work hard in their various campuses to get rigid and vital information for prospective students of their schools get messed up by Odunnu. the annoying thing is how she talks to someone as if she's a Semi-God, sometimes i wonder if she realizes what it takes to gather up to date info for students, well if she dnt know, she's gradually pushing many of us out of Nairaland, she also threatened to throw me out of Nairaland; a level of insult i have never received all my life and that inspired me to create a facebook page for my school [See Link Below]

The page is making serious airways and am beginning to feel like an Admin as well, atleast she cnt come there to tell me what to do and how to do it, besides facebook is more popular than Nairaland and u can aswell advertise and get across to over 4million Nigerians on facebook. i still love Nairaland and will keep using it, but Odunnu our moderator should love her neighbor as herself, see other people the way u see urself, dnt have that impression that everybody on Nairaland/Education advertising is a tout, many of us especially me just love doing this and i derive pleasure in it. the money is not the problem but the satisfaction derived by that applicant who actually needs help is what am concerned about. Thank You.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Yakeeboy: 11:18am On May 05, 2012
Odunnu why have you done this to me by banning my account upon how i suffer to get some hidden secret about funaab admission even some website are now stealing my info to put in their site for their selfish reasons.is not that am gaining money from what am doing i just love giving information to those who are in need.and i have never been reported to have scam anyone.please give me a trail to change my ways if i have done sumtin wrong .i love you and nairaland
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Odunnu: 1:04pm On May 05, 2012
If i'd restricted your access or banned you, you wont be able to make this post.
I havent noticed you yet.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by moleks(m): 9:40am On May 06, 2012
Pls I need u to knw when poly ibadan post utme form will be out
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by NewsUni: 3:33pm On May 06, 2012
I so much like this @odunnu of a lady, really very funny person, but is dedicated to her job and working really hard on it. Its really fun to scroll down a forum, and see the details, "THREAD CLOSED" but alas,

she gives you a link to a similar thread.

Her aim I believe is to have a united family with on thread per topic, no matter how diverse that topic is.

OAU post-utme/admission should remain a single thread no matter what news or update you want to help visitors with.

I do not see anything wrong with @Fjjc, posting his "VITAL INFO" in the solitary OAU thread created by @Muyeskin.

I have been banned for 5 times, before I understood what spamming meant. I always get the mail, but do not understand what they meant by "SPAMMING"
Please, let's be united and ordered, which I believe is what @Odunnu is trying very hard to achieve.
Let's support the moderator in every way possible.
No more hostilities

Thanks
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by morisK: 9:52pm On May 06, 2012
@NewsUni the thread for 2012/2013 unilag admission is more than one and they are doing fine without no interruption by the big madam odunnu why FJJC in particular and also your position here sound biased.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by NewsUni: 3:12am On May 07, 2012
@moriss, I do realize what you are saying here, which basically, you have a point, but the only UNILAG post-utme I see is that created by @MATHEW, the other two are both foundations and diploma.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by quadrry: 10:41pm On May 07, 2012
please i need proposal for the design and construction of 1.5KVA power inverter. It is urgent. Thanx
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by muyeskin(m): 5:19pm On May 09, 2012
Hello Moderator, Please can i know why my comments ąrε̲̣̣̣ always been removed whenever i post under Oau admission for 2012/2013 admission? Please i need to know before i think ☺f stop posting here. Signed: Oxygen
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Happytina(f): 9:27pm On May 09, 2012
Why is it dat Bsc holders ar valued more than Hnd and Ond holders? Polytectnic n university graduates. The degradation in job seeking for Hnd holders is getin out of hand o.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by muyeskin(m): 8:38am On May 10, 2012
Well, since i can't ♓ανε α̲̅ solution to my post issue, I'll then go by what α̲̅ fella suggested here cos  can't see α̲̅ reason why i'll paste info's here aπϑ į̸̸̨ƭ will be removed irrationally. Į̸̸̨ƭ's time to move elsewhere. Τ̅ђё Moderators can ♓ανε Nairaland to themselves afterwards. Goodday.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Tobexin(m): 3:43pm On May 10, 2012
@odunnu i think there is to much funaab thread to my opinion it should be only 1 so we can avoid scam.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Zulei(f): 7:09am On May 11, 2012
Am a new person here, pls hw can i chat or make friends
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by VNTI6: 11:24am On May 11, 2012
@Meyeskin, well said.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by morisK: 9:19am On May 12, 2012
Hello Nairalanders if it is not scamming why Big madam (odunnu) will remove Muyeskin post while Yankeeboy has complained of this in page 6 of Muyeskin thread from very long time.God saves us on this nairaland of ours.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Shoolar(m): 6:21am On May 15, 2012
Hi guys! Please someone should help me with the information about these school: KWASU, FED POLY OFFA, FUOYE & IREE POLY post utme form and their exam date for this year. And u can mail me on micadepeju@hotmail.com thanks!
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by morisK: 4:08pm On May 18, 2012
Good day Big madam (Odunnu)I want to seek a permission in posting a particular up-coming event.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Odunnu: 8:10pm On May 18, 2012
Is it education related? If yes, please go ahead. If no, please go to the events section of this great forum
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Candlepeter(m): 7:26pm On May 19, 2012
Wat abt polytechnic, y una no put dir post ume date? embarassed
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Yakeeboy: 2:49pm On May 25, 2012
@odunnu wat is d problem the trend funaab admission has been removed please return it back
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Umartins1(m): 2:57pm On May 25, 2012
I'm beginning to hate Nairaland! How can a vital thread JUST be closed! I beg, before I vex, make u na return FUNAAB ADMISSION- the same which Yankeeboy talked about.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Umartins1(m): 5:44pm On May 25, 2012
Excuse me! I've never talked this way but I need to:

Iyaafin Odunnu, wetin dey do you gan?? I no fear u na yeye ban o cos Nairaland no be world bank.... We fans go talk say dis na wetin we want, but you do go against it. Shey na like this Chelsea Football Club dey do dem fans??
I beseech thee, oh Odunnu! to pls return the thread about Funaab....
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Odunnu: 6:55pm On May 25, 2012
smileyI am so sorry. I honestly dont know what happened neither did I probe, but I have reinstated the thread. Enjoy
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Umartins1(m): 7:24pm On May 25, 2012
Thank you! Now, I know ppl are wrong about you. But aren't you faking your personality for me sha?

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (42) (Reply)

Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) / Ibadan Polytechnic 2012/2013 Session / How The 36 States Got Their Names In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.