Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,056 members, 7,849,265 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:26 PM

IBADAN RECORDS FIRST RAIN OF THE YEAR - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / IBADAN RECORDS FIRST RAIN OF THE YEAR (481 Views)

Maiduguri Residents Pick Ice As Rain Falls (Photos) / First Rain Of The Year In Kogi State / Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

IBADAN RECORDS FIRST RAIN OF THE YEAR by omron(m): 12:04pm On Jan 19, 2016
helo nairalanders .,
Ibadan Records First Rain Of The Year
Some parts of Ibadan metropolis, the Oyo state capital on Tuesday recorded the first rain of the year. The rain which began at about 3.48 a.m. lasted for almost an hour,this make many residents, who had been complaining of the hot weather happy
i woke up from my sleep went outside to collect the first rain inside a container...
did anyone knows the importace of the first rain water in the life of a man? if yes lets discuss i here.

(1) (Reply)

Seun Osewa, How Can "Flavour Shows His Abs In An Elevator" Be On Front Page? ??? / A Thread For Book Lovers. / Woman Beating The Husband Because Of Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.