Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,571 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

Pls Guys, Suggest A Good Smart Phone For Me. Not Chinko - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls Guys, Suggest A Good Smart Phone For Me. Not Chinko (4421 Views)

Suggest A Phone I can Buy For 30k / I Need Suggestions Concerning A Good Smart Phone Between 45 And 60 Thousand Nai / Which Of These Items Do You Still Use After Buying A Smart Phone And Why? (2) (3) (4)

Pls Guys, Suggest A Good Smart Phone For Me. Not Chinko by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 19, 2016
Need your suggestions.

at least 5.0-5.5inch
Nothing less than 2gb ram
good camera
Lasting battery life, very important

budget; from 40k down.
Re: Pls Guys, Suggest A Good Smart Phone For Me. Not Chinko by mosjames: 3:45pm On Jan 19, 2016
0luwajuwon:
Need your suggestions.

at least 5.0-5.5inch
good camera

budget; from 40k down.
S4, Tecno boom j7, Infinix hot note2
Let your pocket decide for you tongue
Re: Pls Guys, Suggest A Good Smart Phone For Me. Not Chinko by Yorubago(f): 4:47pm On Jan 19, 2016
mosjames:

S4, Tecno boom j7, Infinix hot note2
Let your pocket decide for you tongue

The Boom J7 would be ideal for the OP.
Re: Pls Guys, Suggest A Good Smart Phone For Me. Not Chinko by OnyeAraNdiIgbo(f): 5:50pm On Jan 19, 2016
0luwajuwon:
Need your suggestions.

at least 5.0-5.5inch
good camera

budget; from 40k down.

Yorubago:

sensible post in bolded form
Re: Pls Guys, Suggest A Good Smart Phone For Me. Not Chinko by Oladipupo22: 6:08pm On Jan 19, 2016
Yorubago:

Say it loud again on top of the mountains!
Re: Pls Guys, Suggest A Good Smart Phone For Me. Not Chinko by Yorubago(f): 6:28pm On Jan 19, 2016
OnyeAraNdiIgbo:

sensible post in bolded form

Re: Pls Guys, Suggest A Good Smart Phone For Me. Not Chinko by zzzzy: 6:48pm On Jan 19, 2016
Samsung Galaxy s6 edge or iPhone 6s
Re: Pls Guys, Suggest A Good Smart Phone For Me. Not Chinko by BustScam: 7:18pm On Jan 19, 2016
0luwajuwon:
Need your suggestions.

at least 5.0-5.5inch
good camera

budget; from 40k down.

A new phone or a second hand?
Re: Pls Guys, Suggest A Good Smart Phone For Me. Not Chinko by parrotibaba(m): 8:00pm On Jan 19, 2016
What is wrong with these tecno shills? He clearly said "not chinko".

Sense no dey una head ni? The kind bl°wjob wey una de give tecno no be for here ooh grin grin

Re: Pls Guys, Suggest A Good Smart Phone For Me. Not Chinko by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 19, 2016
mosjames:
S4, Tecno boom j7, Infinix hot note2 Let your pocket decide for you tongue
Tnx, but I don't want China product.
Re: Pls Guys, Suggest A Good Smart Phone For Me. Not Chinko by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 19, 2016
BustScam:

A new phone or a second hand?
New.
Re: Pls Guys, Suggest A Good Smart Phone For Me. Not Chinko by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 19, 2016
zzzzy:
Samsung Galaxy s6 edge or iPhone 6s
Lol, for dat price range. u nor knw say if better money dey I for nor open dis thread..

Re: Pls Guys, Suggest A Good Smart Phone For Me. Not Chinko by zzzzy: 11:02pm On Jan 19, 2016
0luwajuwon:
Lol, for dat price range. u nor knw say if better money dey I for nor open dis thread..
Re: Pls Guys, Suggest A Good Smart Phone For Me. Not Chinko by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 19, 2016
mosjames:
Pls whats d meaning of a 2gb ram. I want to buy a tablet of 2gb ram though.
Re: Pls Guys, Suggest A Good Smart Phone For Me. Not Chinko by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 19, 2016
mosjames:
Pls whats d meaning of a 2gb ram. I want to buy a tablet of 2gb ram though.
Re: Pls Guys, Suggest A Good Smart Phone For Me. Not Chinko by mosjames: 11:03am On Jan 20, 2016
0luwajuwon:
Tnx, but I don't want China product.
I just mentioned the best you can get out there lipsrsealed
Re: Pls Guys, Suggest A Good Smart Phone For Me. Not Chinko by mosjames: 11:05am On Jan 20, 2016
eden2015:

Pls whats d meaning of a 2gb ram.
I want to buy a tablet of 2gb ram though.
The main benefit of having a large chunk of RAM on your smartphone, such as the 2GB of RAM in the Boom j7, is simple. It means more apps can stay open in the background, reducing the endless opening/closing cycle that can make using a slower, less capable smartphone a tedious exercise in staring at a wide range of rotating "loading" icons.
Re: Pls Guys, Suggest A Good Smart Phone For Me. Not Chinko by BustScam: 7:22pm On Jan 20, 2016
0luwajuwon:
New.

Why not go for the Boom J7
Re: Pls Guys, Suggest A Good Smart Phone For Me. Not Chinko by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 20, 2016
BustScam:

Why not go for the Boom J7
Techno? No, tnx
Re: Pls Guys, Suggest A Good Smart Phone For Me. Not Chinko by BustScam: 7:39pm On Jan 20, 2016
0luwajuwon:
Techno? No, tnx

Why?
Re: Pls Guys, Suggest A Good Smart Phone For Me. Not Chinko by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 20, 2016
BustScam:

Why?
I don't need China product.
Re: Pls Guys, Suggest A Good Smart Phone For Me. Not Chinko by parrotibaba(m): 8:06pm On Jan 20, 2016
mosjames:

The main benefit of having a large chunk of RAM on your smartphone, such as the 2GB of RAM in the Boom j7, is simple. It means more apps can stay open in the background, reducing the endless opening/closing cycle that can make using a slower, less capable smartphone a tedious exercise in staring at a wide range of rotating "loading" icons.
Really?

Re: Pls Guys, Suggest A Good Smart Phone For Me. Not Chinko by IkennaBasilJR(m): 8:13pm On Jan 20, 2016
Get Gionee splus, thats what you need. For 40k you can't get any snapdragon phone with the specs you listed here.
Re: Pls Guys, Suggest A Good Smart Phone For Me. Not Chinko by augster(m): 8:32pm On Jan 20, 2016
parrotibaba:
Really?
those guys mumu pass sheep

Re: Pls Guys, Suggest A Good Smart Phone For Me. Not Chinko by Gptech(m): 1:37am On Jan 21, 2016
0luwajuwon:
Need your suggestions.

at least 5.0-5.5inch
good camera

budget; from 40k down.
U didn't explain what you mean by no chinko. Do you mean you don't need phones made by Chinese companies or you don't need an MTK device? Which ever way, you cannot get any phone with those specs that is either not made by a Chinese company or not an mtk device. Of course, that's assuming it's android phones you actually want.
Re: Pls Guys, Suggest A Good Smart Phone For Me. Not Chinko by Nobody: 8:10am On Jan 21, 2016
Gptech:

U didn't explain what you mean by no chinko. Do you mean you don't need phones made by Chinese companies or you don't need an MTK device? Which ever way, you cannot get any phone with those specs that is either not made by a Chinese company or not an mtk device. Of course, that's assuming it's android phones you actually want.
Then aw much will I get it for, and what product?
Re: Pls Guys, Suggest A Good Smart Phone For Me. Not Chinko by AmiLaHoit(f): 9:52am On Jan 21, 2016
0luwajuwon:
Then aw much will I get it for, and what product?

Check Asus zenfone Go, 2 Laser etc. Maker of laptops too.
Read up their features on www.asus.com/phone
And see prices on slot Nigeria website
Re: Pls Guys, Suggest A Good Smart Phone For Me. Not Chinko by Youngpo413: 12:00pm On Jan 21, 2016
Yorubago:

tecno took their time to design that smartphone,Boom J7 is the cutest tecno phone...I saw it at st.Micheals,Aba yesterday and fell in lust with it.
Re: Pls Guys, Suggest A Good Smart Phone For Me. Not Chinko by mosjames: 1:25pm On Jan 21, 2016
parrotibaba:
Really?
Really
Re: Pls Guys, Suggest A Good Smart Phone For Me. Not Chinko by suryakumar: 1:39pm On Jan 21, 2016
0luwajuwon:
Need your suggestions.

at least 5.0-5.5inch
good camera

budget; from 40k down.

Moto Turbo 2/ moto turbo
Re: Pls Guys, Suggest A Good Smart Phone For Me. Not Chinko by BustScam: 4:01pm On Jan 21, 2016
0luwajuwon:
I don't need China product.

I am laughing in Japanese right now though...

What's your impression of Chinese products really?

Maybe you should google these phones: Tecno Phantom 5, Infinix Zero 3 et al and you will know that China ti take over
Re: Pls Guys, Suggest A Good Smart Phone For Me. Not Chinko by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 21, 2016
BustScam:

I am laughing in Japanese right now though...

What's your impression of Chinese products really?

Maybe you should google these phones: Tecno Phantom 5, Infinix Zero 3 et al and you will know that China ti take over
I know, am currently using infinix hot note pro.

Nigerian Man Bursts Into Tears After Iphone 12 He Purchased Displays Itel Logo / Pre Order Your Blackberry Z10 From Mtn Nigeria / Mtn Night Browsing Plan N2500 Now Working 24 Hours