Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Nigeria’s Looming Economic Troubles Is A Sign Of End Times - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigeria’s Looming Economic Troubles Is A Sign Of End Times (10439 Views)

Oyedepo: 'Plateau Killings, There Is An Islamization Agenda, War Looming'(Video) / Winners Youth Convention 2016 August 2-6: The Rise Of End Time Rescue Agents / How To Survive In This Era Of End-time Churches & End-time Pastors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s Looming Economic Troubles Is A Sign Of End Times by Firefire(m): 10:54am On May 29, 2016
undecided
Re: Nigeria’s Looming Economic Troubles Is A Sign Of End Times by tundeonline: 10:54am On May 29, 2016
Hot
Re: Nigeria’s Looming Economic Troubles Is A Sign Of End Times by ramalot(m): 10:55am On May 29, 2016
smiley

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Looming Economic Troubles Is A Sign Of End Times by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:55am On May 29, 2016
All you end time conspiracy theories should know that the world has been having end time problems since 1000 years ago

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s Looming Economic Troubles Is A Sign Of End Times by Btruth: 10:56am On May 29, 2016
Reading...............
Re: Nigeria’s Looming Economic Troubles Is A Sign Of End Times by neocortex: 10:58am On May 29, 2016
It is laziness and lack of creativity that will make people blame the gods for
their personal problems.
There is no such thing as end time as claimed in jewish folklores.
If you jump up you are expected to fall down, there is nothing
magical or spiritual about that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s Looming Economic Troubles Is A Sign Of End Times by iamord(m): 11:07am On May 29, 2016
Low iQ at its peak... One of the longest meaningless post I have read

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s Looming Economic Troubles Is A Sign Of End Times by anonimi: 11:12am On May 29, 2016
What is looming about something that is ALREADY here with us

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3608065_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

Re: Nigeria’s Looming Economic Troubles Is A Sign Of End Times by Nobody: 11:27am On May 29, 2016
This is what religion does to the brain... What a deluded mind

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s Looming Economic Troubles Is A Sign Of End Times by Nobody: 11:29am On May 29, 2016
iamord:
Low iQ at its peak... One of the longest meaningless post I have read
dude is psychotic.. He should check-in to a mental institution ASAP

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Looming Economic Troubles Is A Sign Of End Times by Ibime(m): 11:46am On May 29, 2016
Correct men are using their intellect to analyse science, maths and economics. This one is using his intellect to decipher fables.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Looming Economic Troubles Is A Sign Of End Times by iamord(m): 11:58am On May 29, 2016
Ogbeche77:
dude is psychotic.. He should check-in to a mental institution ASAP
I tell you..
Re: Nigeria’s Looming Economic Troubles Is A Sign Of End Times by ilovecritics(m): 11:58am On May 29, 2016
neocortex:
It is laziness and lack of creativity that will make people blame the gods for
their personal problems.
There is no such thing as end time as claimed in jewish folklores.
If you jump up you are expected to fall down, there is nothing
magical or spiritual about that.

Why is it so hard for Nigerians to understand that? Especially my fellow Christians. .

Be reasonable - Think outside the box for once.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Looming Economic Troubles Is A Sign Of End Times by lakezone67(m): 12:46pm On May 29, 2016
[quote author=MrPresident1 post=42125996]Nigeria is the country with the largest population of dark skinned/black people in the world. Ancient Israelites were a dark skinned people. Only a dark skinned person goes darker/black when in a state of prolonged distress and suffering.

[b][i]Job 30:30
My skin is black upon me, and my bones are burned with heat.

Lamentations 4:8
Their visage is blacker than a coal; they are not known in the streets: their skin cleaveth t

endtime Nigeria undecided[quote author=MrPresident1 post=42125996]Nigeria is the country with the largest population of dark skinned/black people in the world. Ancient Israelites were a dark skinned people. Only a dark skinned person goes darker/black when in a state of prolonged distress and suffering.

[b][i]Job 30:30

Their visage is blacker than a coal; they are not known in the streets: their skin cleaveth t

endtime Nigeria
Re: Nigeria’s Looming Economic Troubles Is A Sign Of End Times by Uyi168: 1:17pm On May 29, 2016
They re at it aqain!...
Re: Nigeria’s Looming Economic Troubles Is A Sign Of End Times by TrulyBlessed: 3:43pm On May 29, 2016
In total agreement with you! However you know the word says "my people are destroyed for lack of knowledge" and "they are a stiff neck people". I will connect with you via email.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Looming Economic Troubles Is A Sign Of End Times by Agabs7(m): 7:22pm On May 29, 2016
We stand in the end times but those who know their lord need not fear nor become worried, for it is written: a thousans shall at your left..., on this not, I call out the attention of those willing & serious enough to examine earnestly its content:
abd-ru-shin
IN THE LIGHT OF TRUTH
The Grail Message

The message of God the Father, as the last saving grace, to erring humanity, at this dire time of need.

Re: Nigeria’s Looming Economic Troubles Is A Sign Of End Times by Agabs7(m): 7:25pm On May 29, 2016
Agabs7:
We stand in the end times but those who know their lord need not fear nor become worried, for it is written: a thousans shall at your left..., on this not, I call out the attention of those willing & serious enough to examine earnestly its content:
abd-ru-shin
IN THE LIGHT OF TRUTH
The Grail Message

The message of God the Father, as the last saving grace, to erring humanity, at this dire time of need.
To find more help, visit:www.nairaland.com/147092/grail-
message.
Re: Nigeria’s Looming Economic Troubles Is A Sign Of End Times by ivili(m): 8:48pm On May 29, 2016
hahn:

https://www.nairaland.com/2562609/6-days-appearance-jesus-christ

That one grin

Just one question, what did you smoke the day you wrote that thread tongue
This made me laugh hard.That guy has lost his mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s Looming Economic Troubles Is A Sign Of End Times by maximunimpact(m): 7:51am On May 30, 2016
This is from a carnal mind..........has nothing to do with God's kingdom
Re: Nigeria’s Looming Economic Troubles Is A Sign Of End Times by MrPresident1: 1:02pm On May 30, 2016
ivili:
This made me laugh hard.That guy has lost his mind.

This is a thread for people who can think not for the walking dead. The walking dead will never understand grin
Re: Nigeria’s Looming Economic Troubles Is A Sign Of End Times by MrPresident1: 1:05pm On May 30, 2016
maximunimpact:
This is from a carnal mind..........has nothing to do with God's kingdom

Lol.
This thread is for the strongest minds, not for weaklings and milk drinkers.
Only deep can call unto the deep wink
Re: Nigeria’s Looming Economic Troubles Is A Sign Of End Times by MrPresident1: 1:05pm On May 30, 2016
Ibime:
Correct men are using their intellect to analyse science, maths and economics. This one is using his intellect to decipher fables.

Mumu.
Re: Nigeria’s Looming Economic Troubles Is A Sign Of End Times by MrPresident1: 7:18am On Feb 18, 2017
End time economic woes.

Call on God to save you.
Re: Nigeria’s Looming Economic Troubles Is A Sign Of End Times by iamord(m): 8:04am On Feb 18, 2017
MrPresident1:
Nigeria is the country with the largest population of dark skinned/black people in the world. Ancient Israelites were a dark skinned people. Only a dark skinned person goes darker/black when in a state of prolonged distress and suffering.

Job 30:30

Their visage is blacker than a coal; they are not known in the streets: their skin cleaveth to their bones; it is withered, it is become like a stick.

Lamentations 5:10,
Our skin was black like an oven because of the terrible famine.

The ancient Israelites were scattered and dispersed to the world in 70AD when Jerusalem was conquered and destroyed by the Romans. The original Israelites of the Bible do not even know themselves, they have been disconnected from their heritage.

Deuteronomy 32:26
I said, I would scatter them into corners, I would make the remembrance of them to cease from among men:

It is not farfetched to conclude that, Nigeria, is the country with the largest population of ancient Israelites in the world.

This is the historical preamble to this thread.
awww.. just look at what low iq has done toy you, you cannot think your way out of your problems..
Re: Nigeria’s Looming Economic Troubles Is A Sign Of End Times by MrPresident1: 9:12am On Feb 18, 2017
iamord:

awww.. just look at what low iq has done toy you, you cannot think your way out of your problems..

If the iq of your entire lineage is mushed up and combined, it would still not measure up to mine.

Idiots everywhere.
Re: Nigeria’s Looming Economic Troubles Is A Sign Of End Times by MrPresident1: 12:50pm On Feb 18, 2017
Repent and call on God to save you, that is the essence of this recession from hell...

REPENT!

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Bible Say We Can Use Our Tithe Money To Buy Beer? / My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. / Is It Wrong To Work In A Brewery Or Tobacco Company?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.